where you from man for real i train mma 5 times a week and am pretty solid size (6'2 200) and honestly could prolly take 99% of the people on this forum, not cuz im a big badass cuz i'm not the tough guy at all, i'm a trained fighter not a "street brawler" and would have your back if you were close to notre dame (waiting on all the internet tough guy jokes :popcorn: )

edit: (me and parentonia have the exact same number of posts, were like twins or something

this might be the funniest thing ive read in a long time. lol

yup, including you

was that a threat? Its cool you're an internet bad ass I do magic. Wanna see some magic. I'll even wear my tapout shirt just for you.

all u gotta do is were that shirt & you will become one of them lol

cowboys_logo.gif

Cmamtower exactly... She is on her phone 24 7 I caught her on her phone Like at 1 in the morning on several ocasions and she would get back late from " school"

im telling you, its these damn phones and facebook nowadays..

"hello, i shall scribe you a message upon your request. it will be delivered by horse, and upon arrival, you can read my script, and write me back a few days later"

husband collects mail*

"honey, what is this letter from Sir. Blacksnake?"

"im sorry, i cheated, you caught me, want a sammich?"

edit: im also kinda messed up from coughsyrup, but im trying my best lol

We're not supposed to talk about drugs... but YES, i'm not the only one....

Illegal drugs. Last time I checked cough syrup is not illegal.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived