I'm in so cal.....thanks bro I'm pretty sure I can handle that son of a bitch i was in boxing for 5 years I don't act like a bad ass or start fights but this guy has something coming to him

Well two factors come to mind with the other man. Did he approach her, or did he just go along? Also, did he know she was married and not mid-divorce, or was she feeding him mid-divorce lies?

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Thanks cmamtower i'm not gonna bring my self over that bitch I have too keep my head up for my daughter

i mean honestly, your not taking a loss by divorcing her,. especially since she cheated on you, and you have the proof. chances are you'll gain custody of your daughter. but there are other factors that will affect it. like income, and quality of living from both sides of the party.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Parentnoia she's told me it's her ex she's with and he knew that she was married they are " friends " on facebook

i swear, when i get married and settle down, there will be no cell phones, no tv, no facebook. we will live in a cabin, in the middle of nowhere, and eat only what we can kill.

i mean honestly, how do you know when you can actually trust someone anymore? i hear stories like this on here all the time and it actually affects my views on relationships, trust, the whole 9 yards.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

It's gonna be a tough road and I hate the fact that my little girl is gonna have to go through all this bullshit

how old is she if you dont mind me asking?

It's gonna be a tough road and I hate the fact that my little girl is gonna have to go through all this bullshit

Well you got all of us on here, even if some of us arent the best advisers right out the door.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

agree it facebook and phones it easy to cheat and woman think they get away with it..flog him and if i could id flog her..

i had same shit many times...i found girl cheat on me through text and i get in shit for look through phone..my miss's for ages didnt want me near her phone or facebook..after lil argument said i was guna leave she changed her mind..i go through it all the time it all good and we share a facebook now..best option

but yeh id kick her ass out go flog him (try run into him antagonise him then flog him and say self defense :drink40:)

anyway just my 0.02

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived