Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

She's just a bitch I probably messed up by giving her everything I could

x2. I actually know a song that fits right here, wanna hear it?

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Posted

I don't know how she would get bored I would take her out to dinners well go clubinn once in a while we would take trips I mean I don't know where in the he'll I went wrong

»Yonik«

Posted

i guess the next question would be, why did she cheat on you? is there something you did wrong? or is she just a bitch?

She probably got bored. I'll admit, I get bored with my relationship and consider cheating just to get a thrill, but it stops there because I know it's beyond not worth it. So I just save up some money so we can go out to a nice dinner and a movie and just do something out of the ordinary. I love her too much to want to ruin our relationship over a little monotony.

my last relationship ended because she wanted these "thrills" i mean she didnt go through with them, but she started talking to other guys and shit, and that was enough to piss me off immensely and say "Fuck it, not worth it" but now i look back at what really happened, and see things more clearly. but its over and done with now, we still talk. and sometimes talk about getting back together. but chances are that wont happen, because i've found a girl over the past few months, that unlike my ex, i actually have alot in common with. lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Posted

i guess the next question would be, why did she cheat on you? is there something you did wrong? or is she just a bitch?

She probably got bored. I'll admit, I get bored with my relationship and consider cheating just to get a thrill, but it stops there because I know it's beyond not worth it. So I just save up some money so we can go out to a nice dinner and a movie and just do something out of the ordinary. I love her too much to want to ruin our relationship over a little monotony.

my last relationship ended because she wanted these "thrills" i mean she didnt go through with them, but she started talking to other guys and shit, and that was enough to piss me off immensely and say "Fuck it, not worth it" but now i look back at what really happened, and see things more clearly. but its over and done with now, we still talk. and sometimes talk about getting back together. but chances are that wont happen, because i've found a girl over the past few months, that unlike my ex, i actually have alot in common with. lol

I dont have many friends, but if I start making a new one, I introduce them to my gf. To let them each know who the other is and let them know where they stand.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Posted

Yea it's hard to have your new friend meet your wife you have to get a little trust and respect

»Yonik«

Posted

haha well i in western sydney..prob worst area of aus the "ghetto" but we aint like the usa ghetto..we just have kids who been doin drugs since 10 and older boys who drink to much and do dumb shit..carry on like dickheads and have good times man :good:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Posted

Lol that guy is some good shiz...... Parentnoia what's the name of the song I'm on my iPod and it didn't show the link

»Yonik«

Posted

another aussie bogan as we call em..alot guys talk like this..but this kid obvious off his head on drugs

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6472 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...