I Got Ripped Off!

Well, I guess I can say its official. I have been ripped the fuck off! Recently I made a trade with a guy and was a dumb move on my part. I really would rather not say what the deal was because I’m a crack head. But anyways, the guy I was making a deal with owed me 80 dollars, so we have to wait 4 days to get it transferred to his pp accnt. So I wait and wait, about 5 days go up. He gets on aim, we talk and he sent it to the wrong email. So I say okay simple mistake, so he try’s to get a claim. About 2 weeks go by while im waiting to get my money never get it. Finally he gets on aim again, talk to him and he said his money isn’t back yet…..WTF!!! So I say ok well just upload the money to your pp accnt again and have it in 4 days ;) give him the email about 4 more times just to insure he don’t get it fucked up again. About another week and a half goes by, I have gotten on aim almost every day throughout this whole process. He never signs on anymore and wont reply to my smd messages….im tired of waiting, I mean god dam nit I have been waiting for so long and he got the best deal he could get and he still cant give me 80 dollars, cmon man. I mean shit, im broke as it is and you aint making life no easier, I was calm through this whole thing, not once did I cuss this guy or anything like that, I never even wrote in caps locks to show my anger…. Just be warned watch out for this guy….. His aim is mlbound069 and I will have his name ASAP. I got to read the ticket get back at you soon, pls tell me if you have had any problems with this guy before..

EDIT:

his name on here is jrekully, his name is james.
Edited by bibby
added so people dont have to read the whole pointless thread to get the username.

Car: Buick LeSabre

Subwoofer: Wtb:15 cheap sub get at me.

Amplifier: Bxi2006d

H/U: Pioneer 4800

Wiring: 1/0 blue kicker

Batt: nsb100ft

whats his SMD name? also what did you trade?...the 360?

well i dont want to say what i did because realy im stupid for doing it, but buyer just sent over the money as wee speak, ;)

....if its so piontless, just delete it...his name is james, just know if your wanting to do buisnees with this guy patience is a must

This thread is as useless as tits on a boar hog. If you had no intentions of naming the person, whom we should not deal with, then why make a thread in the first place?

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch