:popcorn:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Go back to your kick ass world of warcraft machine.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:popcorn:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Not kids stuff? Are you serious? So you're saying building a PC with aftermarket liquid cooling 2 GPU's and hella OC is kids stuff on multi 1000$ equipment? I wish I was you when I was a kid. Your job with what is required sounds like kids stuff to me... VMware is cakewalk easier than getting a+ certification. and Server 2003 is like entry level stuff you learn in high school, dont condescend to people because you think this job is almighty, n8 I know youll make me have a vacation for this cause your a bastard but I speak highly about things I disagree with.

Sorry had to .2cents.

And the clarify I disagree with the way you stated it, like building pc's and maintaining isn't IT infact 75% of IT jobs involve some type of repair and software engineering not many places require what your job seeks. Just saying man, dont condescend its bullshit.

Putting a computer together is a joke. Built my first computer at 16, and have since then built dozens for money and friends. "building" a computer is literally 'put equipment a in slot b'. Any idiot could do it with some common sense. Overclocking is a joke, tweak your numbers, check for stability, tweak some more. Please don't even consider any of your computer building skills important in a professional career in the it field. I don't care how much you spent on that video card or water-cooling, I don't find it to even be relative to the point at hand. I think you were insulted by something so simple you had to open your mouth for no reason. Grow up.

That being said, alot of the Microsoft certs are considered outdated now and not mandatory. Will t help? Maybe a little, but experience is a much better thing to have IMO.

That is true, building a PC is really simple, I built mine when I was 13-14 and I literally had to experience, just did a bit of research to make sure I didn't mess up anything.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived