Well I got out to the range this weekend and was able to shoot a couple 9mm. I shot the Springfield XD, Glock 19, and Sig 226. Out of the 3 I shot the Sig was the most comfortable to shoot. Fit my hand really well. Now I just need to shell out the $900 price tag the place wants for it lol.

I love my Sig. Goes with me everywhere, on and off duty. I get a sweet deal on em' too.

IMAG0159.jpg

Well I got out to the range this weekend and was able to shoot a couple 9mm. I shot the Springfield XD, Glock 19, and Sig 226. Out of the 3 I shot the Sig was the most comfortable to shoot. Fit my hand really well. Now I just need to shell out the $900 price tag the place wants for it lol.

I love my Sig. Goes with me everywhere, on and off duty. I get a sweet deal on em' too.

IMAG0159.jpg

look at all the oil..... you oil it like its a 1911......

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Hugh lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

IMAG0159.jpg

look at all the oil..... you oil it like its a 1911......

Sig's like to run wet. and actually that's not oil, its from the silicone cloth that gets wiped over it, then I remove the excess. Didn't do it before taking this picture however.

i have both a sig and a glock , i love the glock , the glock is a great gun if you are lazy about cleaning the gun , there both great guns , i carry my glock most of the time , for your first gun i would buy a used glock, see if you like it , you can pick one up for 300-500 depending who and were you live ...

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE PAGE

http://www.youtube.com/user/motoxxx211?feature=mhee

[/size]

Archived