So this will be my first handgun purchase. I really enjoy shooting so I think its about time to break down and buy a firearm instead of renting at the local range. Can any of you guys give me your input on some good brands/models to look at. I think I have narrowed it down to either a Sig or a Glock but am open to other suggestions. Im a bit of a noob on the whole handgun stuff so take it easy lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Glock - what your local police would carry, tough as Shit. Proven to take up mostly any abuse from underwater shooting to getting ran over by a huge truck or tank. Lol. Want a compact size? Glock 19. Want a full size? Glock 17

Sig sauer - what federal agents would carry. Sig is one bass but more expensive than Glock. What you would mostly pay on a Sig is on the quality barrel (don't get me wrong Glock is accurate too) and depending which model you get, Sig has a better spring for recoil control (which 9mm don't recoil as much as a 40 cal)

The Glock 4th generation has a double spring for recoil control (compared to their previous generation)

Either gun will most definitely get you money's worth. But if you want, get a 40 cal with federal hydra shock hollow point for that stopping power

Not bad for a 19 yr old huh? Lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Any time. Lol and I'm California born and raised but lives here in Houston for 2 yrs and learned about guns when I was selling them. Lol legally

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

Why Glock?

I chose Springfield XD over Glock simply cause of better safety features.

The guy simply ask between Glock and sig. And Springfield are outstanding guns too, but in reality, your left or right trigger finger is the real safety

If you are interested with a beretta, px4 storm and 92fs are real nice handguns. Accurate, but not meant for abuse and all out extreme Shit like you would do on a Glock. What ever you do, do not do not do not get smith and wesson (except their revolvers because they are good) or Taurus(even though they have a lifetime warranty).

Why Glock?

I chose Springfield XD over Glock simply cause of better safety features.

I was dead set on an XD until I held it. I did not care one bit for the grip safety. Sure its nice and cool but what happens if you need to draw and fire and you aren't quite gripped up properly? you get no fire. It did not fit my hand like I would have wanted either.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

But easily a XD is comparable to a glock.

Xd has more safety features against a accident.

I gave reason why I chose a XD over Glock. Safety is first in guns. Period.

Debatable. You can't say that Glock don't have a safety because they have 2 safety, 1.fire pin safety so it won't off after being dropped and 2.a trigger safety with a thin plastic for when you pull the trigger, the safety will be off everything you shoot.

Springfield has that palm safety feature so when you grip it right, the safety is off and same trigger safety and fire pin safety as the Glock. It's all preferences for the buyer. It's not about what gun is better, its what makes the shooter comfortable shooting with.

Archived