Sonic Electronix

DC AUDIO FANS CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!!!!

they all make noise? they are all round? they are all subwoofers! yea idk what the point of this was.

WRONG there are triangle subs,square subs,octagon subs, oval subs,

I believe he was referring to the picture you posted, and I don't believe I saw any triangle, square, octagon, or oval subs in the picture

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

We can meet in Indiana, at hanks, he's halfway, and I'll meter with you... Lets make it more interesting, and throw up 5k... I have DC, and Hank has Sundownz... we both do 160's, whats up now... Im on several other forums, and I don't know who you are...

now its very intresting :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

We can meet in Indiana, at hanks, he's halfway, and I'll meter with you... Lets make it more interesting, and throw up 5k... I have DC, and Hank has Sundownz... we both do 160's, whats up now... Im on several other forums, and I don't know who you are...

now its very intresting :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Thats a lot of popcorn! I got 5K on boiler! I'm still waiting to hear what kind of numbers he is getting with his DD's.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

yeah i cant touch that 160 im slowly getting there and im all over CA CACO ECRACK and a couple other ones im on every once in a while

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

X1000000000000

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived