The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

It is easy but it shouldn't require that either. You shouldn't have to wait there's a lady who was from jersey that had to wait for them to process her application and she was killed by the person she feared. So the whole waiting thing cuts both ways.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Man, that new 1095 day waiting period would have given him enough of a cool down time

I mean kept that crazy bitch from being able to protect herself, ya that's what I mean

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/10/no-one-helped-her-nj-woman-murdered-by-ex-while-waiting-for-gun-permit/

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

It is easy but it shouldn't require that either. You shouldn't have to wait there's a lady who was from jersey that had to wait for them to process her application and she was killed by the person she feared. So the whole waiting thing cuts both ways.

Well they did stop her from killing someone so I'm guess the plan worked

needing a law in place in order to mandate the use of common sense only makes you the idiot.

A few things just as deadly that require no use of "common sense" laws

1) Hammer

2) Bat

3) Golf Club

4) Crow Bar

5) spud Guns

6) Water Balloons

7) rubber Bands

etc..............

But what do I know, I'm an Idiot

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

yea, Jersey process time varies from few months to couple of weeks. My permit took 2 weeks and they didn't even call my reference's. Wtf is the point of asking then.

But on the other hand, any psycho can drive over to PA or any other state that doesn't require a permit, pick up bunch of guns and shoot up a school or any other public place. Especially with a rising case of morons joining ISIS right now.

Actually no they can't. There isn't a gun shop in pa that isn't versed in jersey legal stuff most won't even sell to a jersey resident

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yea, Jersey process time varies from few months to couple of weeks. My permit took 2 weeks and they didn't even call my reference's. Wtf is the point of asking then.

But on the other hand, any psycho can drive over to PA or any other state that doesn't require a permit, pick up bunch of guns and shoot up a school or any other public place. Especially with a rising case of morons joining ISIS right now.

Explain to me how you can easily drive across state lines and get guns. I haven't quite figured that out yet. Also, you can ILLEGALLY obtain guns in your own state without the need to drive very far.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

Archived