Hi!

I have some concerns /w my car because a few times my car has been worked on, one time at a shady Wal-Mart when I needed an emergency battery change and other times my car keys have been left lying around at parties overnight when I was a little younger and a whole lot dumber. I also think they could have programmed the car to separate key fobs since I gave them the key fob AND the key (when I should have just given them the key).

1. Around New Years I discovered my door partially open (in front of my house), with the weatherstripping pulled away so it didn't close completely, and then a piece of gum on the center console, an empty baggy of weed, and an empty 5th paper bag with a nice big puddle of piss on the passenger side. I also discovered the fuse for the horn was taken out. Luckily, I had all of my gear out of my car since I was re-doing everything.
  2. A week later I discovered a hubcap tool wedged between the hood pressing on the AC belt, keeping it conveniently able to be unlocked easier, and beginning to shred the belt ($15 replacement so oh well).
  3. Yesterday someone cracked the passenger side mirror in half, right in the middle of the ominous "objects in the passenger window are closer than they appear." And if it was an accident it could have only been people walking by since that side wasn't facing the street. I left in the headunit, and after reconnecting my amps I also noticed that ALL of the settings on the headunit were messed with. All of them. The worst part, is a spit stain complete with bubbles on the mirror, as if it were some crackhead with drymouth.

Knowing that someone went into my car, disconnected the battery terminal, pulled the fuse for the horn and whatever else they did... I'm seriously debating shaving the handles, installing metal to block slimjims, removing the trunk lock and welding in steel, adding piezo alarms, as much as I can do until I get a Viper. I've been so paranoid that every time I leave my car anywhere I take out all of my equipment

Is it possible to re-program the key fob that I have so that it's an entirely different code to enter? Also is it hard to change the door locks and ignition lock in the event they have a copy of the key and then disable my alarm? I'm assuming I'm going to have to have the horn permanently fused because it's obvious that one little fuse makes it entirely too easy to turn off an alarm.

Edited by dangerick18

get the alarm the factory keypads will still work but it will set off the alarm when they use the factory one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you need to sit and wait outside with a paint ball gun and release furry on them when they come up to your car, that is scary man, I would be pissed if someone where doing that to mine. Get a viper 5901 or 5902 in there, and a lot of sirens on the inside and out, then you need to make it so the hood has some kind of extra thing to hold it down, so when it is popped, there is a secret thing to put to get it to open all the way, then they cant disable the battery :P

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

you need a trunk monkey for sure... but i also agree with the paintball idea. or give the paintball gun to the trunk monkey.. yes.. so many options with that trunk monkey.

you need a trunk monkey for sure... but i also agree with the paintball idea. or give the paintball gun to the trunk monkey.. yes.. so many options with that trunk monkey.

you could wait out there with a shotgun and some stun bags, after you hit them, and there down call the cops, and they take them away, just be careful, those bags, if shot at the wrong spot also kill :P, or get a shotgun shell that is pretty much made of shards of sharp metal, they will rip skin and muscle right off, happen to be illegal, but they wont touch your car ever again :P

Edited by dereileak

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)