Second Skin Audio

D.A.D. SUBWOOFER LINE

DeathByBass

ED, your funny dude lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Lmfao of you thinking your shit dont stink i know more about the d.a.d subs then about everyone here hell i could tell you who makes them only person i know that knows more info then me is ed

who is this all referring to?

man you guys are all missing on the important part INSTALL...im pretty sure they can but it like always and stated a billion times it varies on a bunch of other things too.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I know its all in the install. Hell I had my old truck doing 150s 9 years ago with 2 dd9512s and 2 shredders.

Hell if I can do 150s with only 1200rms and sa's I'd sure as hell save a shit load of money. Less weight and no need for 3 xs 3100s. My current 250amp alt and xs 3400 is more than enough for 1200rms.

I know an I'd max isn't a spl sub by any means but with my old cadence a7 and the I'd max it only did 141.6 in this truck

Quit dick sucking. it's not gonna get you a woofer from Jacob.

i have enough sundown subs lil dick.dont hate cuz a lil 600 rms can eat up your lil dc subs and d.a.d subs for way less money lol

enjoy your nice 2 day vaca for all the shit talking...do it again and your off this forum permanently

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived