ayc4890 Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 Okay, so I have an '08 impreza sedan, and it doesn't have tweeters in them. I would like some highs to my music since I have 2 12's in the trunk. Now, the question is, where should I install the tweeters? On the door? Or on the spot where the side view mirrors are?
bassHZ Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 try in both places see which one u like but in either off those places theyre going to be loud either way
zayres29 Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 the spot where the mirrors are (just personal pref) Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
ayc4890 Posted January 28, 2011 Author Report Posted January 28, 2011 @bassHZ thanks, I'll try and see what it'll look like. @zayres29 you're gonna help me mount them then LOL @Ford302Redneck I was thinkin' Alpine SPS-1005
zayres29 Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 ill help you with them well get some mdf rings and fiberglass im planning on starting some fiberglass work of my own on my door panels (2 6.5s in each door) Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.