What The Flying Elephant F@%k!

The last few weeks of my life have been pure shit. Let me start from the begining. It was Sunday the 19th of August, my wife and I just returned home from an aniversay trip to Chicago, to find out that someone broke into her van and stole her Sirius satillite radio. They didn't break any windows, but they did jackup her dash and destroyed the antenna and power supply to the Sirius unit. So I'm like, okay that's $150 out of the pocket to replace that unit and my time to put it in. It was also a sign that I need to find a house and move out of my apartment.

So after I take care of that issue the next major life fart to come my was was a job promotion that I was passed over for, for some youtube jackass that's best nerd friends with my supervisor. I go to work do my job, my interview for the promotion was good, but becasue I don't kiss my bosses ass cause I'm too busy working and making our department look good, I get passed over for the studdering idiot, who doesn't know jack shit, doesn't work, and spend 75% of his time at work surfing the net for funny youtube videos that he shares with the manager. So okay, I see that another career change maybe in order soon. So I can look past that obvious mistake on their part, but what happed to me today has to be priceless piece of karma. Oh yeah, sorry for the long ass fragment there. I'm pissed and high on Nyquil so sue me.

So I'm at home today working from home cause I'm sick. I wouldn't be working from home, but because I'm the dependable one in my department, I have to get a budget report out today. So as I'm here at home with a monster headache and a cough that won't quit, I get a call from my landlord. They tell me that there was an accident in the parking lot and that a Sears delivery truck just back into my new 2007 Suburban. Not only did they back into my truck, but they ran off after they noticed the damaged done. So I'm running outside with a headache doped up on Nyquil to find this.................

img4442rh5.jpg

img4443ke7.jpg

img4444iu5.jpg

So now I have a jacked up truck, headache and a serious cough. The only good thing to come about today...............Thank god the season starts tonight. :huh:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

A Sears truck...................................ran into your truck............then ran off.........................................

Id be contacting my Attorney ASAP..........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

did you call the insurancew company?

what did they say? and i would go to sears and wait for the truck that comes in with paint on the back of it.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac
A Sears truck...................................ran into your truck............then ran off.........................................

Id be contacting my Attorney ASAP..........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i agree with this clown :)^^^

landlord catch any plates?

Im sure if you contact your insurance company, contact sears, it wont be to hard to find out what sears truck was around your location, Im sure sears has it locked in their computers for insurance reasons. That was a beautiful ass ride, sorry to hear some asshole hit it.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Im sure if you contact your insurance company, contact sears, it wont be to hard to find out what sears truck was around your location, Im sure sears has it locked in their computers for insurance reasons. That was a beautiful ass ride, sorry to hear some asshole hit it.

I was in the house sleep when it happen. But a neighbor saw what happened because his mustang was parked right next to my truck and he thought that his car got hit as well. He said that the truck driver tried to bribe him not to call the cops cause the guy didn't want to loose his job. Once the neighbor told him he wasn't the guy took off. Oh well, the cops said that by the guys leaving the scene of an accident that will cost him 12 points on his license(Missouri law). I also found out that the delivery truck is not owned by Sears, but instead a private delivery contractor that carries their own insurance. I have the insurance information, but I won't be able to get the other stuff till I get the police report, which should be ready in 8 to 10 days. I have full coverage, but I will have to initially come out of $500 for the deductable, but I can get that back once I sue the other insurance company. I am going to sue cause not only is this damage to my ride but it's also costing me time at work. The more I look at those picture the more pissed off I get. :angry: It could have been worser though. I could have been in the car at the time and got hurt. But all this tells me is that I really need to move out of this apartment complex and into a house where I can keep my vehicles in the garage.

Oh yeah, she's gonna be beautiful again. I'm gonna make sure of that. It's just that this now throws my system plans off for another few more months. I was waiting to get my house first before I planned on building my monster system for the truck. But now some of that money is gonna have to initally go towards the deductable on the repairs.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I was in the house sleep when it happen. But a neighbor saw what happened because his mustang was parked right next to my truck and he thought that his car got hit as well. He said that the truck driver tried to bribe him not to call the cops cause the guy didn't want to loose his job. Once the neighbor told him he wasn't the guy took off. Oh well, the cops said that by the guys leaving the scene of an accident that will cost him 12 points on his license(Missouri law). I also found out that the delivery truck is not owned by Sears, but instead a private delivery contractor that carries their own insurance. I have the insurance information, but I won't be able to get the other stuff till I get the police report, which should be ready in 8 to 10 days. I have full coverage, but I will have to initially come out of $500 for the deductable, but I can get that back once I sue the other insurance company. I am going to sue cause not only is this damage to my ride but it's also costing me time at work. The more I look at those picture the more pissed off I get. :angry: It could have been worser though. I could have been in the car at the time and got hurt. But all this tells me is that I really need to move out of this apartment complex and into a house where I can keep my vehicles in the garage.

Oh yeah, she's gonna be beautiful again. I'm gonna make sure of that. It's just that this now throws my system plans off for another few more months. I was waiting to get my house first before I planned on building my monster system for the truck. But now some of that money is gonna have to initally go towards the deductable on the repairs.

Hopefully you'll get your moneys worth out of the other company to place you right into a REALLY nice system :lol:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.