Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

So my headunit goes for bass ( -06 to like +06) when ppl say flatten it out, i put it at -06 and my subs dont move a tiny bit at all!!, so i put it to 00, and they move the tinyest bit, but when i put it at +02 it moves pretty good, everything else is zerod out and stuff, just my bass is at +02. to make my subs move, but my buddy said on here that means your clipping if you not flattened out, but that meand -06 righr? even at 00 it wasnt moving and i did eveything to the aq2200d and still wouldnt even flex my mirror.. but at +02 i get front window flex again.. am i clipping? doesnt sound like it, well i should say, is +02 bad? no sound of noise, no clipping light on the aq2200d gain knob ect.

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-SINGER 275 Amp Alternator

-150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back.

-Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm

-2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

Posted

Well if you own an aq2200, then your remote gain knob will tell you if and when you're clipping. If that little red light doesn't blink when you're on +2, then you're good.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Well if you own an aq2200, then your remote gain knob will tell you if and when you're clipping. If that little red light doesn't blink when you're on +2, then you're good.

I'm not sure the light will tell you if the input signal is clipped or not.

and OP, flat is 0. Set your gains with the level at 0 and all will be good :)

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

I'm pretty sure it does. I'll actually e-mail them tomorrow and see. Cuz now you have me questioning it as well.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I'm pretty sure it does. I'll actually e-mail them tomorrow and see. Cuz now you have me questioning it as well.

I could have worded that better, as in I have no idea :)

I meant it to be a question, not a statement.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

Well I'll send them an email to make sure. :good:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 573 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...