Threw it on the meter today, burped a 145.00 at 54Hz. Ugly wave, but decent score. Gains back down and I'm playing music at 143.xx with clean waves. Problem is my impedance rise, so I already have thoughts for a recone to a lower load, drop from D2 to D1. Hmm

wtf are you talking about

anyways nice build man check out hertz mids/highs. actually boilermaker is selling some nice hertz stuff go check it out in the for sale section.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

hurry up. then when you are done come to michigan and give me a demo.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

lmao just wait til my setup is done ill come to tc and give a a demo or meet part way or sumthin. you going to the taylor michigan show on july 16th

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

lmao just wait til my setup is done ill come to tc and give a a demo or meet part way or sumthin. you going to the taylor michigan show on july 16th

that would be sweet! i may have my wall done too when we do some demos lol

and im going to try too, i really want to go.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Threw it on the meter today, burped a 145.00 at 54Hz. Ugly wave, but decent score. Gains back down and I'm playing music at 143.xx with clean waves. Problem is my impedance rise, so I already have thoughts for a recone to a lower load, drop from D2 to D1. Hmm

wtf are you talking about

anyways nice build man check out hertz mids/highs. actually boilermaker is selling some nice hertz stuff go check it out in the for sale section.

My build, roughly same equipment. Looking to see how he meters on this.

Stuff is goin down, upcoming build

Just saw this build, looks just like mine lmao. Only difference is I have a D3400 not 2400, and an SMD not a Warden. Did you ever test the resonant frequency of the car before building? My car likes to peak ~39, my box is tuned to 33 and I was doing 147.8 constant (now it's 146.7 >.>) @ 38-39 hz. Best I've done is 150.3 with a friends D1 BTL.

How much rise are you seeing and have you clamped the amp? My 4500 is doing ~2600 @ 3.67 ohms. Sorry if these questions have already been answered, just read the last page lol

Good to see this thread is sparking up again haha!

Anyhow I'm gonna start replying....

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Not too bad bro. You will there with some tuning!

I also think reconing the driver to a D1 would really benefit you.

I am starting to wonder about impedance rise myself, I'll have to see though once I get it in. My system will be finished in two weeks maxium!

153 at 23hz

With the way my step father is talking about visiting the damned Upper Peninsula, it could be pretty soon I come your way :drinks:

153 at 23hz

Archived