damn man that video almost brought tears to my eyes....that vids tha damn truth too

X2

I miss my pitt, I've had 4 of them in my lifetime imo there isnt any better dog out there. I know for a fact though I now own a jack russel and she's a little bitch, she's agressive, she's set off really easy and she's weird around children, I hate her. My pitts were the complete oposite and weighed 20x what she weighs.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

damnit, i finally had time to sit down and wathc the vid, and i aint gonna lie, it brought tears to my eyes. I was in Houston monday and tuesday, and on the front pager of the paper they had aressted some guys, and confiscated 45dogs, for fighting. hopefully the owners get what they deserver, and the dogs get another chance. So Sad.

on the bright side, here is a pic of lexus putting the moves on trillville.

Posted Image

a little older pic of trill and lexus.

Posted Image

Lexus eating trills bone.

Posted Image

Trill and his bone.

Posted Image

Here is one with my schnauzer who doesnt get much internet attention. His name is Sebastian, but i call him Seb for short.

Posted Image

This goes out to all the pitbull haters. Suck on this bitches. and yea, my wife has a little belly on her, but i like a little meat on my womens. she aint a fatty by no means, just a little gut. FTW. Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by bibby

This goes out to all the pitbull haters. Suck on this bitches. and yea, my wife has a little belly on her, but i like a little meat on my womens. she aint a fatty by no means, just a little gut. FTW. Posted Image

Posted Image

We like meat bro :D for real, you have some nice pups player Edited by NotoriouslyLoud

here is my dog. he is a pitbull mixed with lab. i got him when he was 9 months old because the old owners abandoned him so i took him in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image