unfortunatly I can.............its a business to them...........and its fucking sad

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

unfortunatly I can.............its a business to them...........and its fucking sad

What sucks is these dogs are perfect for kids and nice people in general. They are so forgiving and appreciative that they are flat out pussies. But perfect familie dogs. Now the Goldie we just got counters all of that and the Greys for some reason will kill you if the pup calls you out.

How much did it cost?

Posted Image

Looks like a smart dog unlike the other ugly ass pitbulls I've seen on TV that kill kids.

you should have been aborted, you are a fucking idiot....

already paid for,so theres no turning back ;)

besides pups sell quicker with both parents having their ears clipped

1 that statement is shit

2 why do you want to breed those dogs?

3 what bloodlines are they?

4 what experience do you have with the breed?

5 what do you hope to gain by breeding your dogs?

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

you should have been aborted, you are a fucking idiot....

1 that statement is shit

Great questions. I want to kill every single pecker headed "breeder" that sells their dogs at Wallyworld. They are the people responsible for the "angry" dogs who are so far in-bread they want to kill everything in their path.

Great questions. I want to kill every single pecker headed "breeder" that sells their dogs at Wallyworld. They are the people responsible for the "angry" dogs who are so far in-bread they want to kill everything in their path.

my guess is he doesnt know anything about those dogs other than they are gray and sees people selling overpriced hippos for 2-3k and he wants in on the action. American Bullies have been around for about 15yrs and the breed has been through several different changes, it wont be long before they are gone. And it is all due to backyard breeders that dont have the slightest clue as to what they are doing.

Purebred german shepherd..dam good dog. also gota wolf get pics of that latter..its not pure wolf only like 84% but there pretty neet

Posted Image

I have a GS and hands down he is the best guard dog that I have ever had, hes getting up there in age (11yrs)and Im getting worried about him now

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

the new puppy and the old man

Posted Image

Posted Image

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

1 that statement is shit

lol hell yeah at least somebody knows whats up.

You always must know bloodlines....