Did they pass away in like the same day or week or something? If so, that's freaky & they must have been very attached to one another.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Oh, I forgot to add that I think Bibby has one of the most adorable pups I've ever seen!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

same day, someone left out antifreeze. when i let them out they ran around then when came back they look really sick so i took them it. then the doctor sayed all he could do is put them down. so i had them put down so they wouldnt have to die slow and in pain. he said dogs love the smell of antifreeze and they got into it.

Bibby that is on very nice lookin puppy! all those puppy pics is givin me the itch to go out and get another pit puppy. I have 2 now my femail is almost 8 years my male is 5 years. Dam where dose the time go? I just got done today rebuilding there dog pin. I'll have to get some pic of them up here. I'm gona go look in the papper for puppys!

Edited by DVBin916
SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

For some gay reason it wont let me quote...

Chris: Thanks bro. I hope she grows u a beaut, and carries her father's albino gene, and gives me an albino pup, or a brindle one. She had 2 female brindle ones that were absolutely beautiful, but my wife said if i got another dog, she had to be mostly white. :/ Which is cool. Blonde pit FTW.

DVbin: Get up some pics dood! I know how you feel, my male is a little over 2. I miss the times he was a pup. He is my main reason of getting here, so he will have some female companionship. I also want to get him laid so he will chill. He is soooo hyper. In about a year, on her 2nd or maybe 3rd heat, i am going to bread them. and keep one puppy, then have her fixed. I may breed her twice. i dont know. Depends on how hard it is on her the first time.

She has the world famous boudreaux bloodline from Louisiana in her. She is 1/4 boudreaux, 1/4 Wallace, and 1/2 Rednose. The boudreaux bloodline was bred for fighting, so hopefully she will be more defensive than my male, but still as loveable. My male is a pussy BTW. Nah, not so much a pussy, but i was so worried about him being mean, i raised him too soft. lol.

Edited by bibby