Second Skin Audio

Box for 2 12's

RyanJ

Since I don't know anything about boxes, besides what wood to use and how thick, I'm going to ask if anyone can make me a design. Since 2 12's can fit in any car pretty much (I know there are a few acceptions that can't fit 2 12's, but work with me here), I was wondering if I can just make the box now and just toss it in the trunk when my car gets back to me. I won't have my car back for another .. 3-4 months since my bro is using it. I'm so nice, I know :/. Anyways, I was going to go to my friends house who had his own shop and watch him make it. I would like the designs from you guys tho. Here's the set-up.

2 SA-12's D4

1 AQ2200D

Tuned to 32-33hz

I don't know anything else but that. Hahaha, so if anyone can make me one to fit in a Honda (trunk). And btw, how should I face the subs? Towards the trunk or towards the back seats. Which one would knock harder? Thanks.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Didn't I already make you a box

I don't think you did.. Or did you... No.. I don't. IMPOSSIBLE KRANNY!

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived