Batteries Plus Buying Experience

that sucks, cuz I get my batteries and cable there, I never have a problem--- The one on Greenback/sunrise blvd

But again, I didnt know they INSTALLED there, never asked them

Yep the one on Greenback between Sunrise and Fair Oaks. They do installations in back.

so what did the owner have to say after you told him they turned down the business.

He tried to make excuses at first, like if there was a lot of wires, did he actually look at it? Things like that. I told him yes they looked at it and the "manager" said it would take about 30 minutes to change out. The more we talked the more he realized that his guys fucked up.

He tried to say that 2 of the employees were new so the only one that could do it was the guy that presented himself as the "manager" and that would leave the other 2 employees without supervision. We were the only customers they had and I wouldn't mind waiting if he needed to help the new employees help someone and then finish our installation.

I'm really easy to work with when I get good Customer Service and very appreciative of good customer service. I will go above and beyond to acknowledge that I received good service.

And then, when I receive shitty Customer Service....well, you're all seeing that right now.

Speaking of Customer Service...Bill took the RV to Battery Bill's today and they installed our new batteries in about 30 minutes and they don't charge an installation fee :)