running really *&^% hot

i REALLY need a refresher course with computer repair (took course 3 years ago). great writeup nate

Way to nuthugg hoebag. Your just sayin that cuz candi barked at ya and now your tails between your legs. Grow a pair.

:ph34r:

Haha jk

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

oh and I took my course 11 yrs ago. I just do it every day. I tend to stay away from these topics because there is always someone who knows more than me. Usually someone who builds them in the basement of their parents house and is considered the computer guy among their friends. They are all far too eager to help.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

oh and I took my course 11 yrs ago. I just do it every day. I tend to stay away from these topics because there is always someone who knows more than me. Usually someone who builds them in the basement of their parents house and is considered the computer guy among their friends. They are all far too eager to help.

thanks n8 .... i am that guy that built his computer... well in my dorm room but same idea

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

working at a car wash and not utilizing any of my computer knowledge (however extensive one might think it is) isnt good for memory retention lol.

lol sorry it just gets me fired up when someone tries to prove me wrong without hearing any logic.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

lol sorry it just gets me fired up when someone tries to prove me wrong without hearing any logic.

i hear you, but when i make a joke i always put a pretty fucking obvious key word(s)

i hear you, but when i make a joke i always put a pretty fucking obvious key word(s)

chill yo....

what can i do about my NB

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

wasnt even you. you were the second person. I was fired up before I even read yours.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

the obvious answer is to replace the component. however its not exactly cost efficient for what you are running. and thats going to be one of the two most costly components.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived