running really *&^% hot

my computer has shut off on me due to over heating twice in the past week and a half my idle temps have been in the mid 50s © since i build my rig

its not overclocked im not doing anything like converting files or running heavy programs one time i was simply on the internet here is my system if it helps any

core i7 920

asus rampage III extreme

corsair h50 cooler

cooler master ucp 900

cooler master cosmos s (10 fans)

(2) 1tb caviar black HD

(4) patriot warp v2 32gb ssd

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

my computer has shut off on me due to over heating twice in the past week and a half my idle temps have been in the mid 50s © since i build my rig

its not overclocked im not doing anything like converting files or running heavy programs one time i was simply on the internet here is my system if it helps any

core i7 920

asus rampage III extreme

corsair h50 cooler

cooler master ucp 900

(2) 1tb caviar black HD

what kind of case?

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

core i7 920

asus rampage III extreme

corsair h50 cooler

cooler master ucp 900

(2) 1tb caviar black HD

what kind of case?

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Man I wish I could afford an i7. But I can't think of anything. All fans running correctly and everything

technically i dont afford the i7 i put it on my credit card 2 years ago and have been paying for it ever since :mad:

pull the side of your case off see if that helps.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

cases are designed to circulate air flow inside of them to help cooling, removing the side will not help but will make it worse. Bad remedy is bad. What is your CPU usage at normally?

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

cases are designed to circulate air flow inside of them to help cooling, removing the side will not help but will make it worse. Bad remedy is bad. What is your CPU usage at normally?

x2 this. cases are designed to flow air in a specific pattern *front to back* and if you take the side panel off it will make the airflow really inefficient.

edit: i just thought of this, did you MANUALLY apply thermal paste to the cpu? if so, you may have put too much/too little and its interfering with the heat transfer to the cpu cooler's heatsink.

Archived