cars got spray painted last night

chill out w/ a bat and an ipod. wait for him to do some shit, and thwap him in the back of the knee with a wooden bat. then ask him "WHO IS BITCH NOW!" in russian accent, then tell him "get the f*ck out of here!"

this mad me lol so bad. Would anyone think im a little harsh if I take his fingers that you would use for a spray can and bend the back to the point of breaking but dont break them. Pain is a very powerful thing, Im not sure if anyone has had this done to them but it can change your mind on things. I may be a calm collected guy but I do know how to cause allot of pain without showing any signs of harm when it comes to the cops. I hope it dont come down to this, poor kid wont be able to use his finger for a while

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

for the rims, mr clean magic eraser. that thing is amazing. i used it to get paint off my dad's car after an accident. actually a shed hit his truck lol. it gets that windy at my house.

for the kid, knock him out and spray paint him. then he will know its a direct consequence to his action.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

chill out w/ a bat and an ipod. wait for him to do some shit, and thwap him in the back of the knee with a wooden bat. then ask him "WHO IS BITCH NOW!" in russian accent, then tell him "get the f*ck out of here!"

this mad me lol so bad. Would anyone think im a little harsh if I take his fingers that you would use for a spray can and bend the back to the point of breaking but dont break them. Pain is a very powerful thing, Im not sure if anyone has had this done to them but it can change your mind on things. I may be a calm collected guy but I do know how to cause allot of pain without showing any signs of harm when it comes to the cops. I hope it dont come down to this, poor kid wont be able to use his finger for a while

I always like the old finger in a cigar cutter dont even need pain just fear of it

Cutting off the spokes on his bike and spray painting it sounds like the best solution, given his age. It's not worth getting in trouble over. Messing up something of his can make you feel better, though.

Cutting off the spokes on his bike and spray painting it sounds like the best solution, given his age. It's not worth getting in trouble over. Messing up something of his can make you feel better, though.

lmao this is true and funny bc the first thing i said was it would be a shame if something happened to his bike. but with these kids, it would just make them come back and do something worse and well my vehicles are worth allot more than is $90 bike is. ow to top it off, I got my prelude 3 weeks ago and this shit happend.

1 3500d AQ amp

You can't touch him legally, so hire another underage thug to ruff him up. Get a 17 year old bully to kick his ass and send him a message!

EDIT: Or build a snake pit in the yard and cover it with straw. Can't blame you for a poisonous snake bite.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Face mask :ph34r: . Bars of soap in a pillow case :fing23: . No bruises. Just a brutal ass whooping.

Nobody fucks with a mans ride.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

If anyone ever pulled a gun on my son, they'd never be heard from again... Promise. Dude, chances are his parents don't know shit, mine never did when I was fucking up at that age (I'm 37 now)... And Unless you can prove it, its a wasted trip... Did you see him do it, have witnesses, video... Maybe call his bluff, and hope it works, tell him you have video, and if he comes clean you won't take it to the cops... If not, he's going to Juvie, and his parents will be responsible for THOUSANDS in repairs...

man no offence but if this kid was yours, and i stuck a gun to this face he deserved it. I mean its mostly for a scare factor and I ussally keep just a empty click for those situations. if you think about it, if your kid has a gun to his face shouldnt you be asking wtf he did to make the guy so mad. If it was my son, i would ask wtf did he do bc nobody just pulls a gun for no reason

1 3500d AQ amp

Archived