cars got spray painted last night

So i woke up sunday having a great day until i realized all three cars got spray painted by the damn kids down the street from us. My car got both rims pink, my girls car got black and pink on her rims along with some on body and windows, and the suv got some black on rims. I got the paint off car using wd40 and tail light but havent really gotten the pain off rims yet jus somewhat. I was so pissed off, I called the cops even though i knew they wouldnt do shit. cop told me to take my 9mm and fill it with some blanks to scare them. I want to do a little more than that. The kid walk to the bus stop at like 6am when its total black outside, nobody is on the street. I watched him walk this morning and just stared him down. He didnt look at me, which i dont blame him.

I want to teach this kid a valuble sesson, but dont know how far to actually take it. they have been a problem since htis summer with beating on house, moving shit in the yard, throwing rocks at yard, fcking with other peps cars, houses. So i have really just gotten tired of the bull shit. Im 23 and the kid is like 16. There is a little pack of them but im more interested in this one kid as he is there little pack leader.

what would some of yall do? have you had problems like this and what did you do? im giving him one free pass right now. if something else happens like a broken window then im going out at 6am and waiting on his ass and he gone a pretty bad beat down. No witness, no crime is what the police told me and if they continue ill do what i got to do. Ill prob have to cover my face just so he dont know its me, but he will know. It took all i had not to go down to his house sunday and drag his punk ass out of the house bc his parents down care what he does

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Just call the police, tell take pics for backup in case something else happens but make sure you tell them cops the kids names house number all that, its better to do it that way then you try and do it then get in trouble and get yourself in trouble with the cops,

So i woke up sunday having a great day until i realized all three cars got spray painted by the damn kids down the street from us. My car got both rims pink, my girls car got black and pink on her rims along with some on body and windows, and the suv got some black on rims. I got the paint off car using wd40 and tail light but havent really gotten the pain off rims yet jus somewhat. I was so pissed off, I called the cops even though i knew they wouldnt do shit. cop told me to take my 9mm and fill it with some blanks to scare them. I want to do a little more than that. The kid walk to the bus stop at like 6am when its total black outside, nobody is on the street. I watched him walk this morning and just stared him down. He didnt look at me, which i dont blame him.

I want to teach this kid a valuble sesson, but dont know how far to actually take it. they have been a problem since htis summer with beating on house, moving shit in the yard, throwing rocks at yard, fcking with other peps cars, houses. So i have really just gotten tired of the bull shit. Im 23 and the kid is like 16. There is a little pack of them but im more interested in this one kid as he is there little pack leader.

what would some of yall do? have you had problems like this and what did you do? im giving him one free pass right now. if something else happens like a broken window then im going out at 6am and waiting on his ass and he gone a pretty bad beat down. No witness, no crime is what the police told me and if they continue ill do what i got to do. Ill prob have to cover my face just so he dont know its me, but he will know. It took all i had not to go down to his house sunday and drag his punk ass out of the house bc his parents down care what he does

go to the mall find a big ass kid whose under 18 and mean as fuck and pay him to put the beat down on his punk ass.

1 real shot, rest blanks and shoot a stop sign or something, or like you said just beat the piss out of him. I would if some fucker rattle canned my cars. a good black eye or broken arm usually stop people like that. unless they are really stupid and never learn like the people around here. Then they will try to come back and you just have to keep beating it into them until they learn. Just think of it as you being his tutor haha

go to the mall find a big ass kid whose under 18 and mean as fuck and pay him to put the beat down on his punk ass.

^ or this lol give someone $20 and just sit back and watch.

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

Man i would be fuckin livid...I will suggest something....Get some bean bag rounds and a 12 gauge they are non lethal but they will tag his F*****G ass and teach him a valuable lesson ;)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Catch him in the act of doing it, maybe get a security camera set up. Or if all else fails do exactly like grim says find some1 under 18 that can whoop ass and pay them.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

He's 16. Is it worth jail time for? Set up cameras catch him in the act. Maybe talk to his parents. I bet they dont know anything about his behavior. Of course they might and dont care.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He's 16. Is it worth jail time for? Set up cameras catch him in the act. Maybe talk to his parents. I bet they dont know anything about his behavior. Of course they might and dont care.

This! And if you decide to buy cameras I just upgraded mine and have 5 sitting here I'd be willing to sell lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Catch him in the act of doing it, maybe get a security camera set up. Or if all else fails do exactly like grim says find some1 under 18 that can whoop ass and pay them.

haha the kid thing mad me laugh, the ones i would get would half ass beat him lifeless. I've thought about putting the motion sensors out by were there is a path behind the bushes they go threw and my driveway. the way it works out those are the only two ways to get to our cars. if they go off i will hear it in my room bc outside it will be silent. video tape them for a few min, then go outside and get atleast one of them. zip tie his hand behind his back, slam him again the brick wall a few times bf the cops come and that will make me happy.

i live in a good little neighborhood so when I shoot the gun its houses side by side. So im not sure if i can get away with nobody seeing me. I want to scare the bastard so bad he literly pisses his pants. My fiance said beat the shit out of him in the morning when hes alone lmao. she just have to get me out of jail

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

ohhhh man id be pissed too bro id wanna take a bat to his legs but yeah he is 16 thats a big risk if you touch him. maybe if security cams arent an option some sort or detector or device that wakes you up if he comes to close to your car or house then you dawn your face mask and get some rough justice. or since his parents sound like slobs get some hard evidence then press charges for triple times the damage :good:

edit: OP ninjad me on the motion sensor

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived