Gotta New Toy This Weekend...

So Saleen can't put his name on a Tuner 4-banger? I mean, I have a soft spot for the tuner world. I've never had a hard on for domestic tuners, but this is a Saleen. Yeah, there are some things that are ricey on this car, and like I said, I didn't like it when I first saw it. But keep up with the build log on it, and I will make it look like it should look.

no body is saying that, the point is its a fuckin focus

SVT made a focus also, and I'm not a big 4banger fan, but I would own it.

Sometimes its good to have a 4cylinder 5speed car, that can get upwards of 35mpg and still look pretty good doing it. Plus its a hatch, that means loud boom boom.

I'm sure it won't set land speed records, but who cares, not everybody is into that. Saleen made a car for another group of people than his normal. It widen his sales. Sounds smart...

so saleen just took a stock focus and riced it out and put nitrous kind of in it and sold it for a lot more. to me that doesnt make the company look good. if your gonna put a carbon fiber hood on it please just put a oem style carbon hood on it. nutin with lines or cut outs. also i agree with you on the wing and something smaller like mine would look way better. the body kit could stay and look ok but that stupid graphic gets to me and just ruins it bad. so smaller wing aka duck bill and a oem carbon fiber hood and the removal of the graphics and it would look much better imo

You read my mind exactly...only i was thinking a little something cut out on the hood. But i guess it really wouldn't serve a purpose, being the intake is in the bumper anyways. I hate grafix, and that big ass spoiler. And I also planned on some black projector headlights with some 30k HID's i got layin around, and tint the rest of the lights.

mivtCK.png

Looks like you'll be needing to call me for tire pricing, lol, that biatch is going to eat some tires up im sure, looks good bro.

yeah, it needs something wider to fill up the fenders on it.

mivtCK.png

all though im not a ford fan (even tho ive owned 2 ford probes GL/GT) I say Leave the Body alone Build up that motor so when you pull up some may laugh and be like thats "ricey" but when you blow the doors off them by 3 car lengths they wont be laughing no more! Kudos man on your ride!

34343.png

"Gettin dirty looks from those other Ricey crews"

I wouldnt put a penny in it. Id drive it every day and get to work on your truck. Trying to do two toys at the same time eats up spare change like a coinstar machine.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I wouldnt put a penny in it. Id drive it every day and get to work on your truck. Trying to do two toys at the same time eats up spare change like a coinstar machine.

I think I'm selling the Hoe...can't afford insurance now...now that i got a lean on this car, it has to have full coverage, and that doubled my montly payments.

mivtCK.png

Archived