I just purchased this vehicle from a local delearship at a steal. It comes stock with an upgraded Duratec 2.0 that is bottle fed by a 10lb NX N2O system. Unfortunately the previous owner took out the bottle, switch, and selenoids before trading it in. Now, when I first saw this car, I kinda laughed to myself and said I could never drive something so "ricey" around here. But the dealer let me drive it home for a day, and I did my homework on it. Steve Saleen purchased 200 Ford Focus's in the year 2005. He took over and modded the cars out to handle a 75 shot of nitrous. Put independent wishbone suspension on the rear, put an upgraded 5spd tranny under the belly, and a set of Brembo drilled/slotted rotors on the front, with matching calipers. The vehicle I had in my possession was vehicle #47. So, being as I had a limited edition car, I went ahead and purchased it. Now, as for plans, I would like to get rid of the wing that came on this vehicle. Put me a small duck bill lip on the rear. The hood scoop in non-functional, so it will be coming off also. In its place, a v-line carbon fiber hood, with a light candy red coat over the top, making it match, but where you can still see the carbon mesh. I'm gonna leave the bumpers and sideskirts on. Some black projector style headlights will be put on, with some 30k HID bulbs in the projectors, and red LED turn signals. Some 15k HID's will be put in some projector fog lights. As for the side markers on the bumper, and the tail lights, I will be puttin a coat of VHT Tint on them, blacking those out. All the windows currently have 27% tint over them. The front windshield will have a 50% film over it, the driver and passenger side with have a layer of 20% over the 27%, and the back windows will have 5% over the current 27%. And also, a set of wider tires so that I can fill up the fenders on this body kit. After that, Im done with the visuals. I haven't done alot of research on the internals of the engine, but I am hesitant to put back another bottle to it. So I'm debating on a supercharger or a turbo. Any suggestions, let me know.

This is the only video I have. The paint on the car is not peeling, it is ICE from the night before. And the motor is not knocking...IDK what it was, but it was some strange sound the mic on my cam picked up.

mivtCK.png

Just a few pictures of the ride. Been pretty sick lately, so haven't been able to get out and take any vids or good pics.

atthefactory.jpg

atthefactory2.jpg

dash.jpg

I did get a chance to black out the tail lights and take a picture of it.

blacktaillights.jpg

mivtCK.png

i loved my focus i really miss it nice car tho eibach has a bad ass lowering kit for it :drink40:

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

i loved my focus i really miss it nice car tho eibach has a bad ass lowering kit for it :drink40:

Steve Saleen put a $6,000 suspension on this car...it is possibly the most expensive system on this entire car, and it is truly amazing. Smoothe as riding on clouds.

mivtCK.png

I got a little bit of work done today on the system. I got a 15" FI BTL Fully Loaded going in, and it is being powered by a Sundown SA-2000...all for which I picked up for an amazing$400.00. The sub will be firing forward. I left the top off because the port is gonna be firing up, and I have yet to get on Torres and figure out my port specs for my tuning. It was getting late, and started raining so we called it quits for the night. I will be getting the specs in just a little bit and posting them up also. Tuning is gonna be at around 30hz.

This is the temp box I had the speaker in...it was starving this puppy.

001.jpg

Bare floor once everything was ripped out.

002.jpg

The old floor to the back...a piece of 3/4" birch screwed to the bottom of the carpet. Notice the cutouts where the N20 used to be.

003.jpg

Just cuttin out and drilling some holes on the new floor.

004.jpg

New floor fits in perfect...

005.jpg

Just test fitting the front, making sure it don't come over the seats.

006.jpg

Putting the sides on.

007.jpg

008.jpg

Got everything together, making sure it fits in the hatch. And it all went together like a dream!

009.jpg

mivtCK.png

Archived