Bakerman Posted March 28, 2011 Report Posted March 28, 2011 The Rebuild Starts Here... So, its time to rebuild. On rebuilds, people usually go bigger and louder. I am doing just the opposite. I've had my fun with a big box and decent power...window shaking bass, and ground pounding. For this build, I am simply making a smaller box for the Fi BTL 15" that I currently have. I am going to make room for a NOS bottle, and attempt to make this ride a little faster...but without losing my beats. So, in a nutshell, my plans are below.
Bakerman Posted March 28, 2011 Author Report Posted March 28, 2011 Now we are rollin baby. Due to the fact that I can't strap two of the sundowns, my buddy Kelly was willing to trade me his AQ2200 for my Sundown. Did the switch, took the baby home and got her all cleaned up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viU7h8sDDz4
Bakerman Posted March 29, 2011 Author Report Posted March 29, 2011 Shwoing off "New To Me" amp. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isr2G-5WSl8 Check out Trey.5 EP the freshest mixtape by my boy Trey Pound Dono
Bakerman Posted April 1, 2011 Author Report Posted April 1, 2011 Goodies for my AQ2200 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqHi8M54qPQ
dwright27 Posted April 1, 2011 Report Posted April 1, 2011 I be watching. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Azagtoth502 Posted April 1, 2011 Report Posted April 1, 2011 Good deal man pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
jconnway Posted April 1, 2011 Report Posted April 1, 2011 tuned in Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
nickfs442 Posted April 1, 2011 Report Posted April 1, 2011 im tuned in also! fellow N2 here! 2 18's Wall Build Under Construction My YouTube 2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log
Mikesmith0890 Posted April 1, 2011 Report Posted April 1, 2011 I be watching. Me dos AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
illiniboy17 Posted April 1, 2011 Report Posted April 1, 2011 tuned in man, id try and get some more port area on that box, thats just me though Car: 1995 Thunderbird System: Pioneer deh5100ub HU Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's 1 Hifonics 1610D amp 2 Obsidian Audio 12's 4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz 8 farad Boss Audio cap 4 gauge power/ground wire Youtube Facebook
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.