Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Its all good bro, I have my personal taste in cars, and you have yours. I was honestly quite surprised by your response, but after re-reading what I said, I can see how it could be taken wrong. You even said it is kinda ricey...but I think you could de-rice it a bit and make it a badass, fast, good looking car. Its a hell of a starting platform to work with ya know?

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Posted

Maybe I missed in an earlier video but what type of gauges are those? I love the blacked out look when there off as well.

Those are glowshift 7 series...they come in regular and tinted.

mivtCK.png

  • 1 month later...
Posted

MOAR port!

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Posted

what you should do is start a new log and the beginning of it post the link to this one, before it gets too far into the build

the one wiht your mom or who ever that is reminds meso much of my mom lol does the same shit and then hits me lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

what you should do is start a new log and the beginning of it post the link to this one, before it gets too far into the build

the one wiht your mom or who ever that is reminds meso much of my mom lol does the same shit and then hits me lol

Done...thanks

mivtCK.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...