eric78702 Posted February 2, 2011 Author Report Posted February 2, 2011 But how will 1 18 compare to 2 15's?
eric78702 Posted February 2, 2011 Author Report Posted February 2, 2011 Okay so lets say I get 4 12 they are 600 rms each should I get that or get 1 18 thats like 2000+ rms?
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 Okay so lets say I get 4 12 they are 600 rms each should I get that or get 1 18 thats like 2000+ rms? the 12s would move a lot of air and be loud, but with a 2k+ 18, it would be more ear hurting than air movement. All depends on subs though, i had 2 15in CVRs on 1.5k and it isnt as loud or brutal as my DC lvl 4 15 on the same power. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
eric78702 Posted February 3, 2011 Author Report Posted February 3, 2011 I'm just having a hard time choosing because I don't want to spend like a lot of money on sometime I wont like. You feel me?
eric78702 Posted February 3, 2011 Author Report Posted February 3, 2011 Okay so lets say I get 4 12 they are 600 rms each should I get that or get 1 18 thats like 2000+ rms? the 12s would move a lot of air and be loud, but with a 2k+ 18, it would be more ear hurting than air movement. All depends on subs though, i had 2 15in CVRs on 1.5k and it isnt as loud or brutal as my DC lvl 4 15 on the same power. And why will the 1 18 hurt more than the 4 12's?
fritosaregood Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 Okay so lets say I get 4 12 they are 600 rms each should I get that or get 1 18 thats like 2000+ rms? the 12s would move a lot of air and be loud, but with a 2k+ 18, it would be more ear hurting than air movement. All depends on subs though, i had 2 15in CVRs on 1.5k and it isnt as loud or brutal as my DC lvl 4 15 on the same power. And why will the 1 18 hurt more than the 4 12's? Yea, explain your logic here seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
eric78702 Posted February 3, 2011 Author Report Posted February 3, 2011 I don't know "I like kicker" said that. That's why I'm asking
fritosaregood Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 I don't know "I like kicker" said that. That's why I'm asking I know i was just re askin your reply to him seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
eric78702 Posted February 3, 2011 Author Report Posted February 3, 2011 I don't know "I like kicker" said that. That's why I'm asking I know i was just re askin your reply to him okay so i have a friend that has 2 18's and the other day i was riding with him and when i was in there my ears were hurting me do you guys think 1 18 could give me the same ear hurting the 2 18's did?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.