SNOWPOCALYPSE 2011

yea... bunch of ice over here in terre haute. My school only closed from the threat of more, and didnt do that until noon. Only the second time they have closed in like 30 years or something like that.

Oh yeah, Indianapolis here and it's a freakin ice rink for sure. Took forever to get the ice chipped off my van. WEEEEEEEEEEE down the hill! I wouldn't have left but I was out of Whiskey! LOL

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

fo real though im bout to get to the liq. store and coke and shit at walmart lol

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Im in Kansas City KS and ive heard blizzard conditions tonight and all day tomorrow. We already have 1/4 in of ice and its snowing now so well see how bad it gets.

same here the DOT!!!! so get ready wes and all you Indiana pussies its coming! (ps for those who dont know my parents are in Ft Wayne ;) )

Classes got canceled after 330!!!!!

they closed ESU yesterday at 3pm so my wife has just been chillin at her apt there since yesterday

Ha ive been out the whole day I love Kansas they close for the littlest amounts of snow lol :clapping:

I just got off work cuzz of the snow n shit.... dealers dont want their cars driven in this shit I guess.... we shall see about tomorrow...

fo real though im bout to get to the liq. store and coke and shit at walmart lol

did that just before i came home :drink40:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

its only sleeting here with 3/8 or more of a inch of ice all over everything. my and my arctic cat are waiting for snow. come on dump on us works closed tomarrow and sent us home today at noon. but i belive this should be alright in snow. 18.5 inchs of ground clearance and 29.5s

downsized_0621002009a.jpg

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

Archived