Jump to content

iKidwell's Explorer Sport Build! DC AUDIO, XS power, Mechman!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Na bro get this thing goin for Casper I want to check it out!! Don't let that shit discourage you man trust me I had pleanty of bs happen during my build....

Keep your head up man, get those saws cutting and get this bish goin... See you at Casper man

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

And btw I dnt know what you need but I got a bag of 1/0 terminals with 3/8 holes and I got an ass ton of ANL fuses an fuse blocks, and a shit ton of RCA's lol hit me up if you need anything man

12709299179

Blake

And I got 100'+ of 1/0 as well :)

I dnt wana sell that shit but if it will get ya goin I'll bring it!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

Haha I very well might take you up on some of those 1/0 terminals and a fuse holder or 2, skippin school today to try and finish this box up, then searchin local stores for what I need first, on a mission today

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

mad props to ya kid....just do what you can, we all understand, looking good so far

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Posted

Got my terminals! Install of amp starting! Will be building box from like 1:30-it's done.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

Way class are you goin to be in man and I'll be at Casper in as1 I'll be in a burgundy caprice. Come over chat if you would like. Plus I could always use an extra person for bracing!

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Posted

Wow..talk about bad luck :/ Sucks to hear. Keep your head up though B)

yeah no shit, i don't fucking understand what this usps tracking code means, if you can read it and find out where my stuff is please do LOL, the # is 9400 1102 0079 3313 3949 75

it says it was picked up in lakeland florida, ebay store doesnt say where they're located, and it's 2 days past my expected delivery..if you think it's still on the road lemme know

I just checked, and idk either. The last update was 11 DAYS AGO!

After Googling what "accepted" meant, I found iut it could mean one of two things-

1) The package was paid for at the post office and scanned

2) The packages were picked up from the seller's facility by a batch SCAN form

Your best best imo would be to call USPS, not the seller.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Way class are you goin to be in man and I'll be at Casper in as1 I'll be in a burgundy caprice. Come over chat if you would like. Plus I could always use an extra person for bracing!

i don't think i'm gonna be competing since it's indoors and cars have to be off. I just don't have that kind of battery reserve. But i'll be outside demoing if i get this box done today, and yeah, i can help you out whenever, just give me a shout, 8599482229, i'm in lexington, idk what "the big NA" is but if it's close i'd be glad to help.

Wow..talk about bad luck :/ Sucks to hear. Keep your head up though B)

yeah no shit, i don't fucking understand what this usps tracking code means, if you can read it and find out where my stuff is please do LOL, the # is 9400 1102 0079 3313 3949 75

it says it was picked up in lakeland florida, ebay store doesnt say where they're located, and it's 2 days past my expected delivery..if you think it's still on the road lemme know

I just checked, and idk either. The last update was 11 DAYS AGO!

After Googling what "accepted" meant, I found iut it could mean one of two things-

1) The package was paid for at the post office and scanned

2) The packages were picked up from the seller's facility by a batch SCAN form

Your best best imo would be to call USPS, not the seller.

i said fuck it, opened a case on ebay and since they have awful cs they won't check messages and i'll automatically get money back..and i already got new terminals

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

I would've probably done the same thing lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

amp is all wired up, box is almost all the way done (need to cut 3 more sub holes and put the last side piece on) and then wire up the subs and i'll be good to go, only problem is at the moment i don't have a jigsaw or drill <_< , goin to a friends house tonight and should have it playing

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1608 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...