Sundown Audio

Difficulties:Subs are weaker than they should be

MistahVee502

Ok...Well what i wanna know is can you guys help me find a amp that isnt too pricey that will push my Two HiFonic HFi12D4 12s to their full potential

THE YOTA(96'Camry LE)

Her Voice:

Kenwood KDC-MP345U Receiver

Two 12" HFi12D4 Subwoofers

Rockford Fosgate 201s Amp

Four Kenwood Excelon KFC-X693 6x9s

What ohm are the subs?

It says they are Dual 4 Ohm...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-PAIR-1200W-HIFONICS-HFi12D4-12-Car-Subs-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem518d4ae22bQQitemZ350262845995QQptZCarQ5fAudioQ5fVideo

Theres a link to them for the info on them if you need it

THE YOTA(96'Camry LE)

Her Voice:

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Mono-Car-Amplifier/NEW-POWER-ACOUSTIK-OVN1-2000D-2000-WATT-MONO--AMPLIFIER/OVN1-2000D.aspx

Dont pay attention to the fact that it says it is a 2000w amp. I can tell you from experience that it is not. But for what you are wanting to do, you can run this amp at 4 ohms and you should get plenty of output for what you are looking for.

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Mono-Car-Amplifier/NEW-POWER-ACOUSTIK-OVN1-2000D-2000-WATT-MONO--AMPLIFIER/OVN1-2000D.aspx

Dont pay attention to the fact that it says it is a 2000w amp. I can tell you from experience that it is not. But for what you are wanting to do, you can run this amp at 4 ohms and you should get plenty of output for what you are looking for.

Yea. Definatly Easy on the pockets. I hope its got a pretty long life span as well as quality. $109 free ship on ebay

THE YOTA(96'Camry LE)

Her Voice:

Thanx Everyone for the help and info to get My Yota talkin right again...especially thanx goes out to CJ18 for the suggestion and help on a easy fix. Ill be in touch and writeback when the amp comes in the mail and installed.

Sincerely,

Vee =@

THE YOTA(96'Camry LE)

Her Voice:

make sure you get your voice coils hooked up correctly and done have something out of phase or wired completely wrong..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived