i can get an optima redtop for $100 new and i was wondering if it'd be better to put in the back of my blazer with my stock battery up front,or just do away with the stock one and put it up front,and also since im only running an a3000db if i run the optima in the rear can i use just a positive run off the battery or will i also have to do a negative,i was thinking just a positive run and ground the battery to the chassis and amp to battery?

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

i can get an optima redtop for $100 new and i was wondering if it'd be better to put in the back of my blazer with my stock battery up front,or just do away with the stock one and put it up front,and also since im only running an a3000db if i run the optima in the rear can i use just a positive run off the battery or will i also have to do a negative,i was thinking just a positive run and ground the battery to the chassis and amp to battery?

how much power or shall i say what's the total RMS of your system?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Guest MegaloManiac

if its under warranty(red top comes with 3yr i believe) take it back and get a new one. if you want to use a charger use one that will Condition the battery and charge it, like meades powermaster

if its under warranty(red top comes with 3yr i believe) take it back and get a new one. if you want to use a charger use one that will Condition the battery and charge it, like meades powermaster
not 3 year replacement, but 3 year prorate FTL!!! if you got your purchase date i'll be happy to calculate proration for you. :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

it'll be bewteen 2300 -3000rms and i'd like to keep the the stock alternator,just thought i could do one in the front and on or two in the back if needed,i was gonna go kinetik in the rear i still might

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0