Second Skin Audio

sonic soundlabs

fmedina

I got a kick out of a company coming in thinking they deserve something.

Acting like they special. But I sure don't see it.

No need to try it, its nothing special. I don't see how anybody could want to. There are already 10 companies with Similar woofers.

Also, that piss poor designed Neo, that's really amazing. It looks like a homemade deal. Like somebody baked a motor, removed the ferrite and replace it with Neo.

I'm not hating, as there is nothing to hate on. I don't see them breaking any records, or actually offer anything somebody else doesn't.

i want to see what u did that was so great(jim is at least ttying to come up) his products look good, u have no reason to talk shit laugh or even point anything out, maybe he doesnt have the quality as dc but so what dc had to start somewhere too didnt they? lets see your home made neo motor please post us pictures since u talk like u can do better

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

If I can't state my opinion then what's the point of a public forum?

If you don't like what I have to say... Don't reply. Simple.

I don't have to see results, any halfway sub in a good install will produce good numbers. Like I said they have nothing special to bring to the table. Way I've heard the prices aren't even good.(I'm not sure I haven't seen them yet).

But your asking me to build a sub? Sure I could design one, spend the money and have it built, but for what? To prove a stupid point in a thread? I have no intention of building subs, like I said, the market is already crowded with the same shit. Unless I can come up with totally different, there is no need. Period.

SS is talking shit about vented poles, so therefore saying all subs with them, suck. And since theirs have solids, they are better. Now, to me, that's not good business. Defiantly when they are first coming out. They should let their products speak for itself.

This is all my opinion. You don't have to agree. That's YOUR opinion.

I don't have to see results, any halfway sub in a good install will produce good numbers. Like I said they have nothing special to bring to the table. Way I've heard the prices aren't even good.(I'm not sure I haven't seen them yet).

But your asking me to build a sub? Sure I could design one, spend the money and have it built, but for what? To prove a stupid point in a thread? I have no intention of building subs, like I said, the market is already crowded with the same shit. Unless I can come up with totally different, there is no need. Period.

SS is talking shit about vented poles, so therefore saying all subs with them, suck. And since theirs have solids, they are better. Now, to me, that's not good business. Defiantly when they are first coming out. They should let their products speak for itself.

if you say they have nothing special to bring to the table then neither does any other company there is only so much technology you can put into a speaker in a given price range everything that is going to be done has been done already nobody can offer anything special because they all offer the same thing in a different package

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

if you say they have nothing special to bring to the table then neither does any other company there is only so much technology you can put into a speaker in a given price range everything that is going to be done has been done already nobody can offer anything special because they all offer the same thing in a different package

There's a few companies doing different things.

Take the AA SMD, its not the same ole sub.

Fi BTL-Neo is a new looking sub.

And I hear those are just the start of it.

But regardless. I'm not hating on the normal designed subs. I mean I can't, cause I would hate on 90% of all the subs on the market.

But take like the RE XXX, MX, these type are different. Yeah, there nothing really new but still, nothing common either.

But you can't call up china and get them to design and build you stuff like that, so that's why all these new companies have simple designs.

Got prices on the ultra sonic line here they are:

10"-$747 (10% off $672)

12"-$781 (10% off $703)

15"-$824 (10% off $742)

they are running a 10% off all factor direct sells from what email said

www.wooferwarehouse.com

10"-$747 (10% off $672)

12"-$781 (10% off $703)

15"-$824 (10% off $742)

Daym

10"-$747 (10% off $672)

12"-$781 (10% off $703)

15"-$824 (10% off $742)

lol. I am sorry but I am not hating. There is nothing special about them from their descriptions and especially from their prices.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Archived