Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Iam 6'2 320lbs

when I meet people the first time, I always just have a big screwdriver or pocket knife on me. Me not smiling helps deter people enough I guess

If that stuff doesnt work I just use some good ole Bumpn-fu on them

ya your a big feller, i dont think you would have many problems. you have some big ass hands im sure a quick smack will shock someone enough to give you some get away time :trippy:

Some fishy stuff on CL happend to me today too

so i was going to drive 30min to grandrapids ... to pick up this amp ... but i couldnt really do it in my car because of this blizzard ... so i asked my father if he would take me in his truck ... my dad agreed ... so i told this guy i would come in today to pick it up (after telling him i couldnt) with my dad .... as soon as i said that ... no more texts ... or emails ... he also wouldnt awnser is phone

i think some one was gonna jump me ?

i always bring a second person with me and always have my pocket knife with me when i go to make deals with craigslist, you never know if your gona run into the cragslist rapist :ehh:

rofl! I always bring a rape whistle and before I leave my house for a craigslist deal, I stand in front of a mirror and practice yelling "No means no mister!" whilst doing a knee-you-in-teh-balls motion. :pardon:

def goin in muh sig :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

lol ....

hitting a man in the balls is the most effictive way to take a man down ... but also the most unmanly thing to do lol

damn bumpn ... u a big guy for sure

Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm

Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub)

Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed

Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s

Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15"

Wire:8gauge

Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #

Posted

just watched that barter king shit damn that was cool...anyone got an iphone i can use :D

Posted

agreed lol

Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm

Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub)

Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed

Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s

Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15"

Wire:8gauge

Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5930 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...