Forevrbumpn Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 I posted up a ad on CL for trade plus cash on some rims. I did a mistake, and posted my email address. Since I posted that ad yesterday, on this email address I don't get any traffic on in the first place. I got all these emails this morning regarding that post, and other posts I never made lol I kept getting emails saying " I'am going to report you if you don't quit using my acct!" or," Do you still have that "####" for sale?" "are you still trading this?" But all have a link at the bottom, you click it, and you have to log in to craigslist. I'am assuming that they are getting in to accts, and hacking to spam on your acct, or use a link to get CC #s from. I seen this on one of the emails, and knew right away whats up: #CSVFIELD(2)# googled it, and read a little bit So be careful about posting your email address on CL, if your not paying attention, your screwed I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
BeachJoshua Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 Word... | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
Skullz Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 I always make a dummy e-mail account for that purpose. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Ryeguy28 Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 Some fishy stuff on CL happend to me today too so i was going to drive 30min to grandrapids ... to pick up this amp ... but i couldnt really do it in my car because of this blizzard ... so i asked my father if he would take me in his truck ... my dad agreed ... so i told this guy i would come in today to pick it up (after telling him i couldnt) with my dad .... as soon as i said that ... no more texts ... or emails ... he also wouldnt awnser is phone i think some one was gonna jump me ? Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub) Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15" Wire:8gauge Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #
TLEJ Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 Rye, he might of found someone closer willing to do it right then. Just no you were safe!
michigancapri92 Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 Some fishy stuff on CL happend to me today too so i was going to drive 30min to grandrapids ... to pick up this amp ... but i couldnt really do it in my car because of this blizzard ... so i asked my father if he would take me in his truck ... my dad agreed ... so i told this guy i would come in today to pick it up (after telling him i couldnt) with my dad .... as soon as i said that ... no more texts ... or emails ... he also wouldnt awnser is phone i think some one was gonna jump me ? i always bring a second person with me and always have my pocket knife with me when i go to make deals with craigslist, you never know if your gona run into the cragslist rapist Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
TLEJ Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 I've been on atleast 300 craigslist trades, and let me tell you.. With my tinted windows and rice burner looking car, you should see the look on the other peoples faces before I get out. I feel stereo typed .. But what can I expect!.. If I made a list of tips it would be 1. Day Time 2. Public Place 3. If it's a male, take extra caution 4. Let them get out of the car first but idk, i'm no pro.
pittross Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 thats why you shoul always go in to car 2car wit a gun
Forevrbumpn Posted February 2, 2011 Author Report Posted February 2, 2011 I was scrolling through the left side of the lists, and found CraigslistTV Iam watching this king of bartering lol KIDS, trading up and up for the highest products, cars, or whatever This 17yr old bartered all the way to a Porsche Boxter Who is the Barter King? lol pretty interesting actually http://craigslist-tv.com/ I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
nCOMP1337 Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 ive run in to some stupid stuff on craigslist as well, so annoying
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.