Sonic Electronix

Cool story bro! Review on T3 and hifonics.

okay my front stage been sounding crappy as hell. so i was like fuck it ims switch the coax already. been lazy, gotta take of rear deck and crap...

so i realize my hifonics zx 7500 2 channel as a bad channel... and i was wayyy to lazy to do all in series to have a 4ohm on the 4 coax.. so said 1ohm or new amp (latruches sexy 4 channel brz)

but thing is a beast right now running off one channel at 1 ohm to all 4. it does 500 watts on each channel at 2 ohms.. so its plenty..! maybe 700+ at1 ohm? not telling ya to go 1 ohm on 2 ohm stable amps or .5 on 1 ohm stable amps i was just force to do it and it works.

and the T3 coax is t3s low end equipment,but still they sound better then my old kickers so it was a upgrade!!! now they sound all clear!!! woooped !!! im happy...

now off to work with rear deck hanging no time :/ ...

sumone buy my bnib dc xl. cuss i have all my stuff... just need batts and alt :/

peaceeee

so got everything wired up nice and clean! hearing it sounds wayyyyyyyyy better !!

but since its wired at 1 ohm i guess its more power hungry that my lights dim on mid bass notes. i was LOLLing... so need my alt soon with some batts !!!

What size in the coax did u get?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Cool story bro, when are we getting a video of the mids and highs :dry:?

Edited by Socky

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

pics? what is that, thats so 50s... haha. i got no cam. but got a flip so vids for sure to come!!! i love them actually big upgrade from the kicker ones, and those werent that bad..

i got them right now in 6.5s... and 6x9s... i was gonna see if i like them to order and put 6 coax on each channel. at 2.67.. but since one channel is fucked imma order up just one more set.. to put 6 on the only working channel..

vids this weekend !!! i wish i an upload as quick as some ppl do, takes me hours to upload a vid on youtube...

also hopefuly tmrw ill connect my t.2000s. and put 700 watts into each untill i get my electrical up to pair..

tiller you got pmed my friend.