Jump to content

Whats YOUR average??


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you ask me your prices are a little low, but not stupid low.

My buddy is a mechanic and charges exactly half of what shops charge. Maybe that will work for you also.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

On the side I charge half of what we would charge at the shop.

With that being said here are my normal prices:

Ported box 2 10"s or 2 12"s $100+materials

Single 15" $100+materials

dual 15" $150_materials

Amp install $35

Four channel amp install to doors $60

and I usually will tack on a little more if its 1/0 gauge..

Speaker installs $20 per pair

components $40 per pair

radio $25

anything custom I usually charge $25-35 an hour depending on who it is and just guesstimate how long it will take me to do

alarm install w/keyless $50

remote start w/keyless $50

alarm and remote start $80

Mind you when I do these I do them as if they were my own vehicle... no corners cut. No I don't solder everything... I do solder data connections, any factory wire that is cute, or anything under the hood. I'm usually really picky about the jobs I do on the side also... Usually I have to know the person and take a look at all the equipment before hand.

Hope that helps!

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

Ported boxes 1-5 Cubes : for all my boxes i usually just double the material costs, it seams to work out real good

Ported Boxes 5-10 Cubes:

Sealed Boxes :

Rewire: run power wire 20+

Deck Install: 20 unless its a chevy

Amprack: i usually just charge material cost since its usually a board with carpet, ppl want it cheap, haha

Fiberglass work(Doors/KickPanels ect.): dont do it for other ppl

Posted

On the side I charge half of what we would charge at the shop.

With that being said here are my normal prices:

Ported box 2 10"s or 2 12"s $100+materials

Single 15" $100+materials

dual 15" $150_materials

Amp install $35

Four channel amp install to doors $60

and I usually will tack on a little more if its 1/0 gauge..

Speaker installs $20 per pair

components $40 per pair

radio $25

anything custom I usually charge $25-35 an hour depending on who it is and just guesstimate how long it will take me to do

alarm install w/keyless $50

remote start w/keyless $50

alarm and remote start $80

Mind you when I do these I do them as if they were my own vehicle... no corners cut. No I don't solder everything... I do solder data connections, any factory wire that is cute, or anything under the hood. I'm usually really picky about the jobs I do on the side also... Usually I have to know the person and take a look at all the equipment before hand.

Hope that helps!

i think these are good prices..but you have to remember that shop's have over head's..but remember this low prices,good work and happy customer = more money why cuz they going to tell there friends :woot::yahoo:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7654 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...