Verizon Iphone 4 ***IT IS HERE***

save money?

droid x $200 2 year contract....iphone 4 $200 2 year contract :pardon:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

save money?

droid x $200 2 year contract....iphone 4 $200 2 year contract :pardon:

pretty sure they are already on a contract, so it would be a renewed price, not new...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

If you broke a lot of those droids; then you better baby your iPhone. The iPhone, if you drop it has a very good tendency to break. Not saying that everyone one will, because I drop it all the time. All I am saying is be careful with it, if you broke that many droids.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

If you broke a lot of those droids; then you better baby your iPhone. The iPhone, if you drop it has a very good tendency to break. Not saying that everyone one will, because I drop it all the time. All I am saying is be careful with it, if you broke that many droids.

i honestly didnt break any of my droids except for my last one... it was all issues like deleting all information on my phone, turning on and off whenever it pleased, freezing up constantly, etc

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i honestly didnt break any of my droids except for my last one... it was all issues like deleting all information on my phone, turning on and off whenever it pleased, freezing up constantly, etc

virus's will do that to phones now a days...does it to computers as well....

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

thats what verizon tech said, so i constantly deleted my apps to see which one was bad, and for awhile only had the weather channel for and app.

i just want a reliable phone, that will actually work all the time.. plus i think that iphone apps are 1000x better than droids...

24v1fe8.png

thats what verizon tech said, so i constantly deleted my apps to see which one was bad, and for awhile only had the weather channel for and app.

i just want a reliable phone, that will actually work all the time.. plus i think that iphone apps are 1000x better than droids...

Lookout app is super awesome, it scans ALL apps.... and all your files on your phone regularly...

yes, there is antivirus for cell phones LOL

and no, iphone apps are not better than droid ones... :)

Team DC Audio

Lookout app is super awesome, it scans ALL apps.... and all your files on your phone regularly...

im not going to fight about lol. ive played on many iphones, ipod, and ipads and ive had many droid's. i think apple's app store is much better

24v1fe8.png

im not going to fight about lol. ive played on many iphones, ipod, and ipads and ive had many droid's. i think apple's app store is much better

I think if you can get your hands on a droid x, with the lookout antivirus.. you wouldnt have any issues

+ apple has been out a ton longer.. so of course they have tons more apps

but wireless tether, is a very nice function...

I hope you like the Iphone 4 if either of you get it.. they are good phones, but way to restricted for my tastes..

Team DC Audio

I think all arguments with the Droid and iPhone will never go anywhere (not your guys' but any), and my reason for this is that it really is all about personal preference. Like someone who wants a simple easy to use phone, but is still a great smart phone may get the iPhone for the easiness of it. On the other hand though someone who loves to tweak with their phone and wants to make it truly theres may want a Droid. See what I am saying? These are not just my ideas, I mean it is my opinion but I think others would agree with it also.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Archived