nogoslow Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 Noob here, hate to sound stupid but hoping someone could explain to me what exactly the Big 3 is . All I have gathered is that it has something to do with the grounds. "Drive it Like you Stole it!"
michigancapri92 Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 big three is upgrading the 3 important wires of your car electrical, Battery ground, Engine ground, Wire from Alternator to battery, many people use 4AWG or 1/0 AWG depending on the application the stock ground wires are usually 10 or 8 ga thick stranded wire along with the alternator wire and when you need a high demand of flow that wire just cant match good solid 1/0 or 4AWG wire what it does is help flow more current where its mot important so you get less voltage drops from your audio system Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
nogoslow Posted February 4, 2011 Author Report Posted February 4, 2011 Thanks, that makes sense. "Drive it Like you Stole it!"
michigancapri92 Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 glad i could help :-) Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
Watch the bass Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 Link "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
nogoslow Posted February 4, 2011 Author Report Posted February 4, 2011 Lol, thanks for the link! I tried using the search but didnt come up with anything, I am still trying to get used to this forum and it's a little different from the ones I am used too, so I may not be using the search correctly. "Drive it Like you Stole it!"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.