Sonic Electronix

Stupid Question... I'm sure you're used to these... lol

I'm gonna have a stock alt. and an extra 150amp alt. and a normal battery and an extra optima yellow top... I'm hoping I won't have a whole lot of voltage drop...

Any suggestions for subs that'll take around 2500w?

I'd like to try the 8 12s... worst case I think I could sell them to a bunch of people around here and get my money back... I would like to hear suggestions tho...

400 bucks is the limit for sub/s

I'm gonna have a stock alt. and an extra 150amp alt. and a normal battery and an extra optima yellow top... I'm hoping I won't have a whole lot of voltage drop...

Any suggestions for subs that'll take around 2500w?

I'd like to try the 8 12s... worst case I think I could sell them to a bunch of people around here and get my money back... I would like to hear suggestions tho...

400 bucks is the limit for sub/s

dc 4xl and 5 can take 2500 no problem. same with ascendant audio mayhem, fi btl... audioque hdc3 maybe idk..

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I would the 4 brutus 15s, the hfi's will do decent and sound good, but the brutus subs are alot better

if you do the hfi's though, break of the plastic piece that covers the tiny little magnet, it will rattle and make an annoying sound on higher bass

Ok... so i've decided on an Audioque HDC3 18 and an AQ2200...

Should I get a dual 1 and run it at .5 ohms... I'm thinking with imp. rise I should AT LEAST be at 1 ohm...

Or get a dual 2 so I can run at 1 ohm and be safe?

Like I said... I will be running a stock alt, plus an extra 150~amp alt, and have 1 extra battery... If I need another battery I'll get one...

I just need some suggestions guys...

Vehicle is a 90 Toyota pickup 22re, extended cab... Will have pics up next week when the truck gets to my house and I start ordering stufff :)

For daily I would go with the dual 2. Who knows, you might be ok with running it at .5 but then again, maybe not. The maybe not part is what can get expensive.

Audiopipe 15001

edit: forget that, i didnt read farther down where you changed your mind, sorrypardon.gif

Edited by Andyvader

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."