Second Skin Audio

sealed off enclosure question

first off hello everyone... bit of a noob so bare with me, i'm doing a trunk build and my trunk has like a "back part" in it and thats where my box is going like so ill still have the rest of my trunk for other stuff or whatever (daily driver)... so it will kind of be "sealed/mini walled" cuz there will literally be no room for anything, im gonna have to stuff the box in there (my max dimensions are my dimensions) so if they face towards my trunk lid would it still work good or should i have them facing my back seats? (my box is ported if that helps)

if you face them up in to the lid you might create so rattle problems , if you seat folds down ,i would build a baffle so that all the pressure is coming in to the car , here is one i did a while ago, its sounded petty good, good luck

IMG_0364.jpg

Edited by moto211

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE PAGE

http://www.youtube.com/user/motoxxx211?feature=mhee

[/size]

first off hello everyone... bit of a noob so bare with me, i'm doing a trunk build and my trunk has like a "back part" in it and thats where my box is going like so ill still have the rest of my trunk for other stuff or whatever (daily driver)... so it will kind of be "sealed/mini walled" cuz there will literally be no room for anything, im gonna have to stuff the box in there (my max dimensions are my dimensions) so if they face towards my trunk lid would it still work good or should i have them facing my back seats? (my box is ported if that helps)

long sentence is long..........

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Welcome to SMD !!! :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

if you face them up in to the lid you might create so rattle problems , if you seat folds down ,i would build a baffle so that all the pressure is coming in to the car , here is one i did a while ago, its sounded petty good, good luck

IMG_0364.jpg

i had a system in it before and it didn't rattle and even though it was a cheap thrown together system it hit pretty hard (2 12's) but it was no where near the system i'm planning on making, you still think it will rattle?