Shaved Roll Pan

Shaved/Molded LED Cadillac Eldarado Tail Lights

shaved tailgate handle

LED 3rd Brake Light

Audio

Dual Alternators

2 Optima yellow top batteries

Dual 0 Gauge power wire

2 pair of Rockford Fosgate Power Series T162s (6.5"s)

Many more mods to come in the next few weeks.  We are going to be installing 6 Kicker L7 12's(removing back seat to wall it up!), 3 Rockford T10001BD amps, TV, T5002, wrapping the box in Black Crocodile & much more.  Here are a few pics of what we have done so far.  Next step is to install Hush Mat Friday.  I'll post a ton of pics as soon as we do more work.  All comments and suggestions are welcome.

post-13-1168915402.jpg

front.jpg_thumb

post-13-1168915405.jpg

rear.JPG_thumb

post-13-1168915407.jpg

dual_alternator.JPG_thumb

post-13-1168915409.jpg

1_set_of_6.5_in_door_of_chevy_1500.JPG_thumb

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Thanks.  It's my brothers truck.  we are trying to get it ready for a show in April.  Gator Drag 07' (posted in the car show forum)  we got side tracked this week due to a death in my sister in laws family but we will be back on track friday.  We have alot of plans for the interior.  anyone have a center console for a tahoe or yukon for sale?  looking for ideas to mod a center console.  we have basic idea but input would be greatly appreciated.  thanks again for the compliment.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

we already have all the gear.  this is really a rebuild.  we had all 6 12's in ther before but in a sealed box with 1.3 cubic ft per sub.  it sounded pretty good.  basically we threw them in and broke the subs in.  we will be installing hush mat today.  I'll post pics later today.

dj2q.jpg

Archived