Always wondered.. Make your own license plate?

What would happen if I decided to print out a "Temporary" license plate?.. Like you know how when test drive a dealers car, they put those "dealer" plates on them?.. Or if you buy one they put one of their temp. tags on it with like a sharpied on date?... What if you just made up your own?...

z8XrA.jpg

They look like that with a date written on them usually... What if you just made one of those every month? Lol.. Not that I plan to.. I'm just curious how that would play out....

I know someone who did things like that and would use plates from other cars. They haven't had a licence in like 20 years and may now be doing some time. I wouldn't do anything that can mess with the traffic laws, you can really screw your life up. When I was 16 I messed up and had lots of traffic problems all because of 1 event. Had to pay over 4k, what 16 year old has 4k laying around? lol You get yourself a felony and its hard to find a job, have a felony and no licence then you're gonna have a very rough time ahead of you.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

i know someone who does it, but its made out of metal not the paper kind and he's never gotten in trouble for it

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

I know someone who did things like that and would use plates from other cars. They haven't had a licence in like 20 years and may now be doing some time. I wouldn't do anything that can mess with the traffic laws, you can really screw your life up. When I was 16 I messed up and had lots of traffic problems all because of 1 event. Had to pay over 4k, what 16 year old has 4k laying around? lol You get yourself a felony and its hard to find a job, have a felony and no licence then you're gonna have a very rough time ahead of you.

x2. Most states require front and back plates, well in the state my car is registered they only give the back. I passed a cop who was in the median and they caught up to me (I wasn't speeding or anything, 100% legal) and I tend to think it's because they saw the front... no plate. Saw the back... plate. Considering my plate was out of state, they didn't know. But since they stayed behind me for awhile, I can only assume they looked up my plate (if they can from other states) and saw it was legal then pulled onto the median again. I keep it 100% legal except for secondary offenses such as tint (which is close to the legal limit, off by like 5%) and still get harassed by cops somewhat. So pulling illegal activites such as temporary plates? You screwed!! Lol.

But don't temporary plates (the sticker you get when you buy a car) have numbers? Sure, has the expiration date, but don't they also have numbers, which the dealer keeps record of? Just sayin.

Sheena = pedobear

But don't temporary plates (the sticker you get when you buy a car) have numbers? Sure, has the expiration date, but don't they also have numbers, which the dealer keeps record of? Just sayin.

Indiana ones do, these are the ones off my last two cars

20121011_004618.jpg

Archived