Tahoexfixssd's Yukon TEARDOWN

just read pages 4 and 5 and some of 3 and it looks awesome bro.

On another note ... i worked rear drive through taking money and orders lol ..... ill never work rear drive through again ...... EVER!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

looks sick bro hopefully ill be able to hear it if you ever come through champaign. Nice work everything is hella clean, car payments, insurance, and a system is what im looking at being 16-17 definietly isnt easy when you love this shit!

Got the box wrapped last nite. lol its was a bitch gettin up on top of it with the stapler considering im 6'5 lol and definatly would have helped if i had another person to help me but i got it done anyway :) im going to try and wrap the back trim panals tonight and once i get the grill guides and construct my battery's trim panal i can get those wrapped and start on the dash :)

P.S. sorry for the crappy pics they were really dark and i tried to lighten them up in photoshop a lilbit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

so wheres the port going to be?

and the build looks amazing

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

your build is looking great bro! keep it up!

so wheres the port going to be?

and the build looks amazing

that is the port

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

oh fuck the opening where you can see the subs is the port, i thought that was going to be plexi or something

on the side note wouldnt having the port up that high cause the front 4 subs to unload faster/ them pretty much being free aired?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

oh fuck the opening where you can see the subs is the port, i thought that was going to be plexi or something

on the side note wouldnt having the port up that high cause the front 4 subs to unload faster/ them pretty much being free aired?

yeah i know, ive been thinking about that every nite and it s eatin gme up inside, im going to experiement with it and see how it sounds. i didnt have many options as far as the port otherwise my amps coundlnt go on the front. if i flip flopped it and put the port on the bottom it wouldnt work becasue there is 1/4" between the box and the eq rack. so if it fails, im going to have t osacrifice some port area and build a port wall n front of those subs and make anm insert. il c how it goes.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Archived