Sundown Audio Nightshades 3000 Watts

here is a little vid of my volvo flex with my 2 12'' sundown audio nighshades and my 2 1500 sundowns... this past weekend at a meca comp it did a 147.7 in street 2 at the headrest at 34hz .. hehe.. it will do a hair trick vid of that is coming..

no deadening.. affraid of deadenin.. have do it in cars before and it hurt SPL numbers because it changes the resonant frequency soo much...

this is why my score dropped..hmm so the res. freq. goes up right?

and plz share the box specs, placement, and tuning

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

I'm just curious what size box you are running those subs in? I have 2 that will be here tomorrow and I have 2cubes per woofer and 30.8sqin of port tuned to 36 hz in a Focus ZX3 hatchback. I'm running them with a Crunch GP Pro 3000D and also have a Powermaster D3100 supplying the amp. I'm hoping to break a 147 on the dash sealed DB Drag style. I'm sure the subs will take more power than I will have, but my power is almost the same as what you have going to yours.

I'm just curious what size box you are running those subs in? I have 2 that will be here tomorrow and I have 2cubes per woofer and 30.8sqin of port tuned to 36 hz in a Focus ZX3 hatchback. I'm running them with a Crunch GP Pro 3000D and also have a Powermaster D3100 supplying the amp. I'm hoping to break a 147 on the dash sealed DB Drag style. I'm sure the subs will take more power than I will have, but my power is almost the same as what you have going to yours.

it is right at 6 cubes before displacement.. about 4 after.. those subs displace a lot of air.. also i have 2 6'' aero ports out the side of the enclosure all in the trunk .. i also have 2 85lb gel cell batts under the trunk floor and a really powerfully DECA battery in the stock location in the trunk as well and a brand new 140 amp alt .. electrical is solid.. also i am getting about 4500 watts ouf of my amps.. wired 1 ohm nominally and .5ohm per amp... sundown amps are beasts if you can keep ur voltage up.. also if i am doing a 147.7 at the headrest in a trunk car with no tuning what so ever just throwing it in there with the longest ports i could fit in the box a 47 should be easialy attainable in your car

Archived