Big Ass Amplifier

I have a MA audio HK4000D competition amp for sale. This is out of my personal Street Beat 5 demo vehicle, and is in pristine, like-new condition. It comes in the origional box, with all of the origional accessories, level controll, interconnect cable, mounting harware and tool kit are brand new, never opened. Includes instruction manual, stat sheet, warranty card, limited edition liscence plate, chrome handling gloves, and decal. This amp has been custom modded at the factory so that is can be run anywhere from 12 to 18 volts. Protection circuits have been removed, so it is perfect for hard core bass heads. On the clamp, it put out over 5,500 watts at 18 volts in my truck.

It includes internal cooling fans, an LED backlit display that shows input voltage and amp temp. It has 1/0 power and ground connections, and has been an excellent amp. The only reason I'm selling it is because I've been sponsored by another company. This is my own personal amplifier, and is in no-way associated with MechMan inc.

These were over $1200 new, the first $399 takes it. You won't find this much power cheaper, anywhereIt weighs about 40 pounds, so you can estimate shipping.

(775) 742-5666 .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hey im new to the forum so what kinda fuse and what fuse rating an how much to ship it to 21244

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

hey im new to the forum so what kinda fuse and what fuse rating an how much to ship it to 21244

The amp will pull close to 500 amps at full tilt at 18v

These are very nice, power hungry amps.

Good price for someone who can use it correctly.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol wow ... im still waiting on my alternator to come in but all i could find was a 250 and im not sure if i wanna run the up over 14.4 ...will it till run on 12.6 an up? and how much to ship

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

lol wow ... im still waiting on my alternator to come in but all i could find was a 250 and im not sure if i wanna run the up over 14.4 ...will it till run on 12.6 an up? and how much to ship

Yes, it will run anywhere 12.0 volts and up. I ran it on 12 volts for a year before I went 16 volt. I'll ship it for $20 anywhere in 48 continental united states.

Archived