Blue's Prelude soon to be #3!!

So my accord didnt work out so well...she was a good car, didnt give me much shit and it was good. but now I got my lude back (had one 6 years ago) and its time to do the work I didnt get to do before. So the plan so far and will probably be modified several times is...

-15" XL in a 3 ft3 box sub back(?) port forward

-Hifonics Brutus 2010

-usin the 2 D2400s I already have

-Memphis PRs all around

-Hifonics Zeuses in back quarters (glassed)

-sundown 8s in *NEW* rear center console (glassed)

-bottom of front doors glassed to stretch speakers

-top tweeter positions glassed

-port runnin through top of rear center console (into the cabin)

and thats it so far....this plans on being a fast moving build...I have literally 0 time left since the accident, and Ive had enough bs...if Im not building, Im probably sketching out ideas for the glass work....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

these were from yesterday...neighbors were bustin my balls cuz I havent had the car for a week yet and Im already gettin to it....did an almost entire interior strip down...

Posted Image

the Ds just chillin....they waitin....

Posted Image

not a bad lookin bay...

Posted Image

a before pic

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

that bottom tan part I want to glass cuz the speak is tucked all the way back...

Posted Image

then I want to glass these to fit the amps in...

Posted Image

Posted Image

fabbed up some rings for the doors...

Posted Image

sexfit...

Posted Image

Posted Image

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

think I found the problem...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

runnin 2 lines of 0...

Posted Image

Posted Image

make it a little harder for thieves...

Posted Image

gettin to work on the deck

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cleaned up goin to the back

Posted Image

put it all back together and thats where I left off...sketchin up ideas for the glass work tonight...

thanks guys...Ive been in love with the 4th gen ludes forever...but your right dale, it would have been a good time, Im gonna have her in pieces several times in the near future, and I dont got enough to go through and deaden everything....but it will come! and needed too....everytime I close the door its got this tin-can sound...

That bodystyle prelude is tits....make the accord proud lol

and DO WORK SON http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

thanks man I have to haha

so I sketched up some ideas of the glasswork I wanna do....

doors...

Posted Image

and the rear quarters...

Posted Image

the dotted lines represent a cover panel idea Im playing around with....to match the angles of the

piece itself...pretty sure Im gonna go with it...

really quick ideas just to get them on paper so I dont forget...

Archived