Cirrus Interior/exterior Rebuild

In addition to http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=44970 I've decided that I hate my gold interior and I wanna change it. The colors im gonna use is Black (with) Blue, I think its gonna look pretty good. I'll also be adding some new toys during this build =] This is what the interior looks like now....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

Some stuff i got done today....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

im guessin black with blue? go for it mang. if ya dont mind what color is the outside paint, guessin goldish in color? sorry i guess im just in the guessin mood lol

Outside color is a goldish color right now. Ima have it painted black with blue vinyls (once i decide what i want) black rims and blue neon under it

My Babies

bl-1.png

Some parts i got painted today

Posted Image

Posted Image

looks a little weird because of camera flash but they look good in real time

My Babies

bl-1.png

i personaly woulda saved ma cash and done things "correctly" but whateva man. suprise me with the end result, mkay? ;)

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

i personaly woulda saved ma cash and done things "correctly" but whateva man. suprise me with the end result, mkay? ;)

just wonderin what ya meen corectly. im not a paint and auto body guy lol im really askin. think the outsied shoulda been painted first?. i say aint nothin to it but to do it lol

just wonderin what ya meen corectly. im not a paint and auto body guy lol im really askin. think the outsied shoulda been painted first?. i say aint nothin to it but to do it lol

i wanna know too

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Babies

bl-1.png

got the rear doors painted and sum parts painted blue... pics of them tomorrow

sum paint =]

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Babies

bl-1.png

Archived