http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/bal/1188062135.html

:lol:

I want this car!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/phx/1181323797.html

Threesome with my Realdoll - mw4m

Date: 2009-05-17, 8:51PM EDT

If you don�t know what a Realdoll is, either look it up or you should probably just move on. For those that are aware, I�ll give you the stats on my girl: Gabrielle has a Face 16, Body 5, she is about 4�10�, lighter skin tone, black hair, trimmed pubic hair, and 32 E breasts. She is a hottie in every sense of the word.

If you are serious about this, we would like to hear from you. You must be respectful of both Gabrielle and myself. Neither of us have ever had a threesome before, so this will be new to both of us. Also, she isn�t the most cooperative girl as far as positioning goes � although she is tiny, she is quite heavy. Perhaps with another guy present, it would open up additional possibilities. I�m not as picky as she is, so it would probably help your chances if you addressed your messages to her She would love to hear your basic info and any thoughts/ideas for our threesome. She has several outfits she could wear for us.

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dear girls snorting coke in the bathroom - w4m

Date: 2009-05-25, 3:15AM EDT

You know, I was almost interested until you emerged from the bathroom looking and behaving like you had just intravenously taken in enough red bull to cause an entire kindergarten class's heads to collectively explode.

It was funny watching you act all horny and rub up on everyone in the hopes of getting someone to either a.) buy you some more fruity mixed drinks or b.) do one better and score you more coke... The latter of which being super out there, seeing as how you had a seemingly never-ending supply of it.

Still, it was insanely cute to watch the two of you drag yourselves to the bathroom, emerge victorious filled with energy, only to get winded moments later and slump back to the shitter in order to repeat the process.

I'm kind of curious what kind of stress your heart is under, and I'm wondering if you'll be back. My friend and I are taking bets on which one of you is going to get the pacemaker first.

So in case you were curious, YES, we totally WERE checking you out... but not because we were into it, mostly our interest was in the comical styling of your numerous binges, and the 'stealth-like' way in which you 'hid' your drug use from everyone else.

If you're reading this coke girls, do you seriously think nobody has a clue as to what you are up to?

Get at me.

(meant to post m4w ...and by adding this, I should have successfully put it where it needed to be)

Later.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

holy shit!!

Cow poop

Date: 2009-05-25, 8:30PM EDT

We have cows that keep pooping and it's more than we can handle. Every day there is more cow shit piling up and my husband is starting to panic. He works at Jiffy Mart and doesn't have the time to figure out what to do with all of it. I work too, and I dread coming home each night only to see the cows have pooped another mountain. Please, if you know what can be done about this situation, please let us know as we are at wits end. The stench is becoming unbearable here and I can hardly eat my salad right now as I type this.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/phx/1181323797.html

dude, a little fiberglass to smooth out the cardboard, and some paint.......thats it, getting the cardboard out, see pics of my truck coming soon :spiteful:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

are u runnin drop cords to ur subs? not knockin it but what u usein the ground wire for? lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

are u runnin drop cords to ur subs? not knockin it but what u usein the ground wire for? lol

lol, yes. yes I am :8) Actually using it temporarily till I get some of the glass work done, figure out where to run the amps, and the will invest in some REAL wire. I had this 10/3 cord laying around, and thought....what the hell. For now anyways.Its fairly fine stranded. The ground, is not being used, lol.

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!